Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

23/24 Injuries Thread

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

**** all luck with injuries. Couldn't have gotten away with one could we.

Thank **** we kept hold of Justin. His time to shine now but we'll really miss Doyle's passing.

a long time sounds like ligament damage. Another ACL ?? similar to Ricardo i guess, think you can play on and probably made it worse. 

• Like 1

Happened within the first 3 minutes, 50/50 for a low ball where both the players kicked into the ball at the same time, loud noise from the ball. Doyle was hobbling for a couple of minutes after but then completed the whole rest of the first half fine, we didn't check him out at all.

13 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

It has to be time to integrate Nelson now. Coaches who worked with him speak very highly… 

IMG_9494.jpeg

Really hope he gets a chance. I suspect Justin will play, but he'll need to be handled carefully. I don't think Coady, Jannick or Faes can cover the LCB/LB role.

• Like 1

Having read what Enzo has said about Justin not being left footed and therefore not ideally suited to Doyle's role I'd be astonished if we hadn't tried to get another left footed defended in.