Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

QPR Away | 28th October 2023

1 hour ago, The boy Linacre said:

How's this progressing??  I'm in on Wednesday.  Don't know if they'll still be available but's where's best to be, upper tier or lower??

Gold tickets are selling fast. Upper tier is to be sold first. I'm waiting for lower so got to keep a close eye on it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Gold tickets are selling fast. Upper tier is to be sold first. I'm waiting for lower so got to keep a close eye on it.

A couple of blocks open now on the bottom. I think one of those is closer to the goal than it looks, after looking at the stadium photos. 

IMG_7425.jpeg

Edited by Drew Peacock
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

A couple of blocks open now on the bottom. I think one of those is closer to the goal than it looks, after looking at the stadium photos. 

IMG_7425.jpeg

Yeah, I was in one of those central blocks behind the goal when Fryatt scored two. I'm trying to wait for that sort of area.

Guess I'll see you down there again!

10 minutes ago, shilton_fox said:

Are all blocks open yet? Looks like 6 still to be opened?

No, only one bottom tier open and still a few in that yet anyway. Still three upper tier open too. Lower tier will be sold after non restrictive upper tier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Yeah, I was in one of those central blocks behind the goal when Fryatt scored two. I'm trying to wait for that sort of area.

Guess I'll see you down there again!

No, only one bottom tier open and still a few in that yet anyway. Still three upper tier open too. Lower tier will be sold after non restrictive upper tier.

Yes! 😂 This will be a lot better than the match day experience at Blackburn that’s for sure. Sunday lunch time kick off on a rainy day, with most places boarded up permanently or at least closed for the day, and then a half empty stadium was miserable wasn’t it?
I don’t know if it was just how I was feeling and it does also depend on other fans around you on the day of course, but that was up there with one of the worst away day atmospheres for a long time for me. I know others have said they thought it was decent and of course it can be subjective. 

36 minutes ago, Craig said:

Has Z1-4 been on sale yet?

28 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

Those blocks are sold out. A few in Z5 and Z6

15 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

Surely not! Regarding z4 sold out...

It says on the site we're selling upper tier first and there's still some left up there.

Z1 - Z4 haven't been opened yet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Yes! 😂 This will be a lot better than the match day experience at Blackburn that’s for sure. Sunday lunch time kick off on a rainy day, with most places boarded up permanently or at least closed for the day, and then a half empty stadium was miserable wasn’t it?
I don’t know if it was just how I was feeling and it does also depend on other fans around you on the day of course, but that was up there with one of the worst away day atmospheres for a long time for me. I know others have said they thought it was decent and of course it can be subjective. 

I thought Sunday was decent but the home fans didn't add to anything at all. Blackburn is usually one of my favourite away days but their end was awfully quiet.

Weather was awful though, I wondered is that why I saw you tucked under lol We were in pub but fancied somehing to eat which is why I ended up walking past McDonalds.

• Haha 1