Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

QPR Away | 28th October 2023

Allocation - 2,766 tickets (incl. 10 wheelchair spaces, 1,184 Gold Seats, 1,562 Silver Seats (both sets include 116 Rail Seating and 321 Restricted View Seats))

Selling Order: Sell 1st - Upper Tier (Non-Restriction), Sell 2nd - Lower Tier, Sell 3rd - Upper Tier (Restricted View)
Tickets are strictly sold as one ticket per supporter number & all tickets holders must have their own account
Sale Dates (8am online & 9am telephone)
Away Priority Scheme | 2 October (8am)
STHs with 600+ Away Priority Points | 2 October (2pm)
Successful Fox Members | 2 October (2pm)
STHs with 560+ Away Priority Points | 3 October
STHs with 520+ Away Priority Points | 4 October
STHs with 501+ Away Priority Points | 5 October
All STHs | 6 October
All Fox Members | 9 October
Ticket Prices (exc. booking fees)
Age Bands Gold Pricing Silver Pricing
Adult £37 £31
Seniors 62+ £27 £22
Under 23 £27 £22
Under 18 £19 £16
Under 14 £19 £16
Under 8 £19 FREE*

Disability Ticket Prices (exc. booking fees)
Age Bands Gold Pricing Silver Pricing
Adult £27 £22
Seniors 62+ £27 £22
Under 23 £27 £22
Under 18 £19 £16
Under 14 £19 £16
Under 8 £19 FREE*

*When accompanied by a full paying adult

Gold price tickets are in the Upper tier between blocks Y2 to Y6. Silver price tickets are in the Lower Tier but also in Blocks Y2 and Y6 in the Upper Tier.
Restricted View seats are discounted £2 for Adults and £1 for all Concessions.

Supporters aged 13 and below will need to be accompanied by an Over 18.
Edited by Fox92

31 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

The pricing  is one of the major issues with the championship, no idea why they don't follow the premier league or even do it at £25. 

with QPR be careful where you sit 321 restricted view seats at £30 plus is a joke! Should at least discount them seats.

But it’s selling out every week, there’s the problem

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

The pricing  is one of the major issues with the championship, no idea why they don't follow the premier league or even do it at £25. 

with QPR be careful where you sit 321 restricted view seats at £30 plus is a joke! Should at least discount them seats.

They have..

Restricted View seats are discounted £2 for Adults and £1 for all Concessions.

lol

7 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Whilst the pricing is disgusting they've got you by the balls because you can't really miss the best away day of the season over the sake of an extra £7.

In era where TV companies leave decisions later for date fixing, which means you book a train later (= increase in price). The train might be called off with two weeks notice. Driving is complicated now with the ULEZ and lack of parking in central London. 

It's just further and further complicated. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Whilst the pricing is disgusting they've got you by the balls because you can't really miss the best away day of the season over the sake of an extra £7.

Or just the £1 in the lower tier. I'm not to fussed with any tier, done both before at QPR, so I'll probably just go for the lower as it's cheaper.

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

Interesting microcosm (is that the word) reading all the comments above here and why ultimately nothing will change re English fan being shafted on ticket prices.

Nothing will change anyway. I could refuse to go because of the price, but someone else will go instead. I stopped going to Elland Road the last time ourselves and Leeds were in the Championship, but nothing happened aside from me missing out on two or three games there. If there was a whole boycott then I'd get it.

Anyway, if I hadn't already got my train tickets then I might have thought about leaving it but I've already committed a fair part of the day's expense on those anyway.

Just now, Fox92 said:

Nothing will change anyway. I could refuse to go because of the price, but someone else will go instead. I stopped going to Elland Road the last time ourselves and Leeds were in the Championship, but nothing happened aside from me missing out on two or three games there. If there was a whole boycott then I'd get it.

Anyway, if I hadn't already got my train tickets then I might have thought about leaving it but I've already committed a fair part of the day's expense on those anyway.

Would never happen at Leicester. 

2 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

View from School Lane Upper Y6 - Picture of Loftus Road Stadium, London -  Tripadvisor

Save yourself £2 by sitting here :facepalm:

How can anyone stand behind that and determine its only worth knocking £2 off? 

We get taken for absolute mugs as fans. They just see us as brainless drones who will follow their team regardless so who gives a ****. 

Edited by Gamble92

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Surely its a matter of principles though, I stopped going regually because of the prices.