Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

QPR Away | 28th October 2023

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Baffles me that in games like this where a sellout is guaranteed, they don't just open all blocks from the start. Top priority brackets are being punished by having to buy cr4p seats first.

How many are left?  I'm up tomorrow and where's best to buy??  Not been to Loftus Road before & my lad lives in London, so he is chomping at the bit for London games :D  QPR & Millwall

Edited by The boy Linacre

22 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Baffles me that in games like this where a sellout is guaranteed, they don't just open all blocks from the start. Top priority brackets are being punished by having to buy cr4p seats first.

Because the ticket office manager couldnt blow air into a paper bag

About 100 restricted view tickets left, think we've done well to shift about 2750 on the 520+ band, I get we don't have many London games anymore but good effort all the same particularly for those who may have slogged to Southampton on a Friday night, Norwich on a grim Wednesday, Liverpool midweek and Blackburn at Sunday lunch in the last month. 

Let's just hope the baron doesn't call a train strike else most of us will be fooked!