Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

QPR Away | 28th October 2023

Need 4 for this if at all possible. Can take less if available

I know its a long shot but thought i'd ask!

Am based in London can meet before the game or arrange for someone to collect from Leicester

Thanks in advance

Edited by supedaj

11 minutes ago, Isaac Rahman said:

Two spare for this as my lift has bailed- apparently there’s a rugby World Cup final on the day or something that he’s decided to prioritise (can’t get my head around it). Face value

Edited by adejo92

15 minutes ago, Isaac Rahman said:

Two spare for this as my lift has bailed- apparently there’s a rugby World Cup final on the day or something that he’s decided to prioritise (can’t get my head around it). Face value

DM’d you mate 

36 minutes ago, Isaac Rahman said:

Just Messaged you 

11 hours ago, goody2028 said:

What’s this one like for driving? Any decent places to park?

it's a saturday 3pm KO in one of the best cities in the world, why would you want to drive? get the train and have a great day out on the lash watching us destroy yet another championship team

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Isaac Rahman said:

Since England decided to lose the semi final in the last couple of minutes my mate has come to his senses and agreed to go again- really sorry for anyone who has messaged me hoping to buy the tickets but they’re now not for sale. 

Plastic rugby fan who would have thought it.

2 hours ago, guest123 said:

it's a saturday 3pm KO in one of the best cities in the world, why would you want to drive? get the train and have a great day out on the lash watching us destroy yet another championship team

Usually would but moving house next day and with finances can’t really afford to do that option this time mate. Didn’t want to miss going the game so thought I’d drive. 

• Like 1