Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

QPR Away | 28th October 2023

Have again now got two spare at face value- only catch is one is an under 23 the other is under 18. Only want to sell as a pair as i wont be able to sell the under 18 on its own. Haven’t ever had tickets checked for age band before and have gone in on under 18s but still want everyone aware of the the risk anyways.

Edited by Isaac Rahman

35 minutes ago, Isaac Rahman said:

Have again now got two spare at face value- only catch is one is an under 23 the other is under 18. Only want to sell as a pair as i wont be able to sell the under 18 on its own. Haven’t ever had tickets checked for age band before and have gone in on under 18s but still want everyone aware of the the risk anyways.

You still have these available?? 

37 minutes ago, Isaac Rahman said:

DM’d mate 

On 21/10/2023 at 14:10, bovril said:

White city is like 10 mins from Oxford circus and Wood Lane 15 from Euston so I reckon a pub round there would be a better bet 

Not really many good choices around Oxford Circus, and they're pricey. A nice 10 or 15 minutes walk to the Stag's Head though (Leicester pub), just head up Great Portland Street until you reach New Cavendish Street.

Euston is only a few minutes walk from St Pancras, and loads of good pubs around there, plus convenient for travelling to and back.

23 minutes ago, SkidsFox said:

Not really many good choices around Oxford Circus, and they're pricey. A nice 10 or 15 minutes walk to the Stag's Head though (Leicester pub), just head up Great Portland Street until you reach New Cavendish Street.

Euston is only a few minutes walk from St Pancras, and loads of good pubs around there, plus convenient for travelling to and back.

Yeah I meant more that Oxford Circus is pretty central in terms of tube connections and then a short hop to White City. 

9 minutes ago, bovril said:

Yeah I meant more that Oxford Circus is pretty central in terms of tube connections and then a short hop to White City. 

tbf, thinking about it, there are various options not too distant from Oxford Circus. In one direction you've got Soho and then Charing Cross/Covent Garden; in the other direction there are some decent pubs just north of Bond Street station. Or even explore pubs on/off Great Portland Street.  Just that Oxford Street itself is a bit of a desert unless you're into gift shops and department stores.

Edited by SkidsFox
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

Back in the day, the 80's, The Punch and Judy in Covent Garden was our drinking hole for London games.

Often have a beer there when in the capital.

It's exactly as it was back then too.

From what I've heard the PUNCH and judy was very aptly named for the London 'firms' looking to get at visiting teams!

• Like 1

Hello fellow foxes.

Was wondering if anyone has a spare ticket for sale for QPR on Saturday. I am a season ticket holder but it didn't reach my priority. Happy to pay face value and collect the ticket from anywhere in leicestershire.

Any help much appreciated

Cheers 🦊

On 23/10/2023 at 18:55, Isaac Rahman said:

Now sold

My sob story for just a single ticket is, having done nine-hour round trip drives from home in Essex to Blackburn and Swansea in the past month, was gutted that this local game didn't reach all STHs - so if anyone finds themselves with a spare in their party I'd be an eternally grateful buyer!