Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

QPR Away | 28th October 2023

9 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Surely its a matter of principles though, I stopped going regually because of the prices.

Of course it is, that's my point. It's your own principle, not everyone's, so for me, it's why I think nothing will ever change. If I don't go someone else will.

Edited by Fox92

Just now, Fox92 said:

Of course it is, that's my point. It's your own principle, not everyone's, so for me, it's why I think nothing will ever change. If I don't go someone else will.

But if everyone stuck to their principles that the prices are too high then change is much more likely. 

Just now, purpleronnie said:

But if everyone stuck to their principles that the prices are too high then change is much more likely. 

But everyone has different principles and different definitions of what is acceptable to pay and what isn't.

2 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

So my stance would be stop whining about it then. :P

haha no I do agree with what you're saying generally but I just don't know how it changes without a mass boycott, and not just at one club either.

I remember Liverpool boycotting Hull about 6 years ago now, at least 1000 of their fans didn't go. Stuff like that is needed on a bigger scale though, not just one club.

But what do you get on internet forums like this and social media now? People knocking clubs for their following. I even saw one poster on here slating how many we took to Southampton the other week, comapring us to Ipswich who took more.

5 minutes ago, guest123 said:

Did you get an email as I haven’t and now way of entering it from what I can see. You got a link to see if that works please?

Google Leicester ticket ballot and see if that brings it up, that’s how I get in.. I don’t receive the emails 

Edited by MS0204
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gamble92 said:

How can anyone stand behind that and determine its only worth knocking £2 off? 

We get taken for absolute mugs as fans. They just see us as brainless drones who will follow their team regardless so who gives a ****. 

Well yeh, that's exactly what we are. Only way it will change is if fans get together and start class action against the broadcasters and the league

• Like 1

2 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Well yeh, that's exactly what we are. Only way it will change is if fans get together and start class action against the broadcasters and the league

We are, and they treat us like it. So it's why i never mind reminding everyone of that when we get empty token gestures like this

• Like 1

In fairness they actually did something in the Premier League, I never thought they'd put in a ticket price cap like that. It does make it particularly farcical when it's more expensive in this league though. Should drop down in £5 increments per league (and yeah that isn't ideal but I don't think anybody would be too upset by £25).

• Like 1

Pedantic but considering writing a complaint to EFL and FSF. 

Away ticket price should be same to that of a similar seat for a home fan. The area opposite behind the goal is comparable seat yet it’s a members only area and they get a £2 discount. 

It’s the same price for every team there. A match day price of £41! Or as high as £47!