Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Harrison Burrows has to be our 1st signing of the summer.

Contract is up, ridiculous stats albeit in League One. 

He's quick, left footed and looks versatile enough to play the role Doyle and Justin have played this season under Enzo.

Anyone who raves about Leif Davis, then here's your man for a small compensation fee.

No brainer. Gorra gerrimin.

Edited by Kinowe Soorie
  • Like 1

An Enzo style signing is Adrian Bernabe from Parma who is an attacking midfielder who has helped them to promotion. Ex Man City as well.

i think he was signed when he was manager at Parma but the got injured.

• Like 2

Tried to consolidate some of the names that have been mentioned/ or we’ve been linked with before. Although typically imagine our signings will come from completely left field. 

RB - Hume, Sigur 

RCB - Van den Berg, Nagalo, Edwards, Adarabioyo, THB

LCB - Nathan Zeze, Greaves, Doyle, Burrows

RCM - Gronbaek, Brownhill, O’hare, James, Barkley, Hamer, Sensi

LCM - McAtee, Sara, Bernabé, O’Riley

LW - Nanasi, Johnston, Philogene, Hamilton

RW - Hutchinson, Rak-Sakyi, Whittaker

ST - Ioannidis, Hzolek

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Tried to consolidate some of the names that have been mentioned/ or we’ve been linked with before. Although typically imagine our signings will come from completely left field. 

RB - Hume, Sigur 

ST - Ioannidis, Hzolek

Decent list this is pal!

Two others I've earmarked.

Kane Taylor for RCM

Salvatore Esposito for DCM

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

RB - Hume, Sigur 

ST - Ioannidis, Hzolek

Distinct lack of lads playing in South America for my liking 😂

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Dani de Wit has always scored goals from midfield. Contract up this summer.

I'm not completely blown away by him but I'll be honest, I've not followed him that closely. @kingfox @Tommy Fresh @moore_94 @LVFox What we think?

On a free you'd imagine he's potentially worth the punt, but guess that also depends on how much we can dish out wage wise and if he'd stop us signing someone else.

I wonder if Casadei will be on our list of summer targets either on loan or as a permanent deal. Enzo clearly rated him and I honestly think as the season progressed he would have become more and more part of the first XI had he stayed at the club. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don’t think Deniz Undav will have a place at Brighton next season, a loan move here would be good business, wages won’t be high and he’s had a good season. He suit our 9 roll. Recon he’ll have a fair few options though 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm not completely blown away by him but I'll be honest, I've not followed him that closely. @kingfox @Tommy Fresh @moore_94 @LVFox What we think?

Not really sure what to think of him to be honest

He isn’t particularly creative or progressive at all so he won’t be running us up the pitch like KDH or being the one passing it forward

Looks like he would maybe be more suited to replace Ndidi, as he does tackle and wins a lot of headers, would need to improve on his interceptions though

Bit of an odd player really, should probably just be played upfront as he looks to be a good goalscorer when he gets a chance and strong in the air!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Not really the age bracket we should be going for imo, as Moore just stated he isn’t really that creative technical spark we could do with either. 

There’s three simple options to fill that right sided 8 spot imo, Matt O’Riley or Gabriel Sara. If they prove to be too expensive though, then as numerous others have mentioned his name including @Parker Pen this morning. 

Adrian Bernabe is surely the one to come in a reasonable price bracket. 

2 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

On a free you'd imagine he's potentially worth the punt, but guess that also depends on how much we can dish out wage wise and if he'd stop us signing someone else.

44 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Not really sure what to think of him to be honest

He isn’t particularly creative or progressive at all so he won’t be running us up the pitch like KDH or being the one passing it forward

Looks like he would maybe be more suited to replace Ndidi, as he does tackle and wins a lot of headers, would need to improve on his interceptions though

Bit of an odd player really, should probably just be played upfront as he looks to be a good goalscorer when he gets a chance and strong in the air!

25 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Not really the age bracket we should be going for imo, as Moore just stated he isn’t really that creative technical spark we could do with either. 

There’s three simple options to fill that right sided 8 spot imo, Matt O’Riley or Gabriel Sara. If they prove to be too expensive though, then as numerous others have mentioned his name including @Parker Pen this morning. 

Adrian Bernabe is surely the one to come in a reasonable price bracket. 

This is it, he's a pretty prolific goalscorer from midfield but I'm not sure what his best attributes are except scoring. Age wise I think we will have to pick up a few mid twenties or older players if we need free transfers. At 26 that's fine but wages have to be sensible too. 

Bernabe is a good shout, it's such a shame Luka Ilic has already agreed to go Red Star Belgrade. He would be such a handy pick up on a free. Ex Man City,left footed goalscoring attacking midfielder and only 24. 

• Like 1

For the midfield I’d go Bernabé and Gronbaek.

Bernabé could cover either KDH or the Winks role at a push, shouldn’t be too expensive and has worked with Enzo before. 

Gronbaek again hopefully shouldn’t be too expensive, and on lower wages coming from Scandinavia, and would suit the other 8 position providing a more naturally attacking option. 

Then if Ndidi leaves, Brownhill on a free. Not the most exciting option, but played in a similar system at Burnley, imagine he’d be on a smaller wedge than Ndidi and has a good engine. 

Gronbaek - Winks - KDH
subs:  Brownhill - Hamza - Bernabé 

(Braybrooke) - (Alves)

16 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

For the midfield I’d go Bernabé and Gronbaek.

Bernabé could cover either KDH or the Winks role at a push, shouldn’t be too expensive and has worked with Enzo before. 

Gronbaek again hopefully shouldn’t be too expensive, and on lower wages coming from Scandinavia, and would suit the other 8 position providing a more naturally attacking option. 

Then if Ndidi leaves, Brownhill on a free. Not the most exciting option, but played in a similar system at Burnley, imagine he’d be on a smaller wedge than Ndidi and has a good engine. 

Gronbaek - Winks - KDH
subs:  Brownhill - Hamza - Bernabé 

(Braybrooke) - (Alves)

Adem Zorgane to replace Ndidi for £4-5m would be my pick. We need someone deployed as an 8 that has the skill set of a prime 6 but who is also able to chip in with the creative side of things too. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Didn’t realise Jonathan Rowe at Norwich will only have 1 year left on his deal in the summer

Would be good to try for if they don’t go up as competition for Fatawu and Mavididi as he can play both sides

Lovely player

5 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Harrison Burrows has to be our 1st signing of the summer.

Contract is up, ridiculous stats albeit in League One. 

He's quick, left footed and looks versatile enough to play the role Doyle and Justin have played this season under Enzo.

Anyone who raves about Leif Davis, then here's your man for a small compensation fee.

And a Leader type/captain to add and all 👌🏼

• Like 1

On 28/04/2024 at 10:58, Future Fox said:

In

Abdul Fatawu (Permanent)

Jamie Vardy (Extension)

Wilfred Ndidi (Extension)

Jannik Vestergaard (Extension)

Marc Albrighton (Extension)

Macaulay Langstaff - Notts County (Buy)

Che Adams - Free Agent (Sign)

Victor Kristiansen (retain)

Chido Obi - Arsenal (Buy)

Brazilian Player?

Call ups

Braybrooke 

Alves 

Marcal

McAteer

Nelson

Brunt

Agree with all of this , I feel McAteer has some levels in him still to come.  He's got a great drive, a few little areas of development , and we could have a gem that will cause havoc to Premier league defenders.  This is exciting, our youth should come first in our squad.  60% Leicester youth , 40% from else where