Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfcbl

Millwall FA Cup

3 hours ago, Lcfcbl said:

Will the Millwall tickets go to general sale? I want to take my son to his first away game (can't get tickets normally because of few points), does anyone think this is realistic before I book trains etc?

No chance this goes on General Sale.    The club haven't put any away tickets on General Sale for a couple of years (and they're not going to start with this one).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lcfcbl said:

Will the Millwall tickets go to general sale? I want to take my son to his first away game (can't get tickets normally because of few points), does anyone think this is realistic before I book trains etc?

General sale for Millwall Away? lol

they wouldn’t do general sale if they drew Maidstone United at home.. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lol I don’t think millwall have done general sale for their own fans home or away since 2002. There is no chance in hell millwall or the met would allow lcfc a general sale for this. Heard a funny story from a millwall colleague whereby an opponent in league 1 did GS for millwall away, 50 odd ‘proper wall’ got tickets in the end and caused chaos 

56 minutes ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

Not liking the chances of this staying at saturday 15:00, seems like the whole of London are at home:

Brentford

Millwall

Chelsea

QPR

Spurs

Palace

Wimbledon

Fulham

West Ham

Arsenal

Only London team not at home that I can see are Sutton, and they hardly shape the met police landscape

Charlton aren't at home which is good, would be a pain both them and Millwall at home.

Arsenal will get moved no doubt, not only with Spurs being at home but Arsenal play Liverpool which is a big game.

On 06/12/2023 at 09:39, Sir Steve Howard said:

Not liking the chances of this staying at saturday 15:00, seems like the whole of London are at home:

Brentford

Millwall

Chelsea

QPR

Spurs

Palace

Wimbledon

Fulham

West Ham

Arsenal

Only London team not at home that I can see are Sutton, and they hardly shape the met police landscape

I don't know how they separate these over one weekend.

2 hours ago, Will35 said:

TV Games are out, Palace on the Thursday, Tottenham on the Friday, Arsenal on the Sunday.

That leaves

Brentford

Chelsea

Millwall

QPR

Wimbledon 

Fulham

all scheduled for 3.00 k.o.

Time for the met to announce their fixture changes.

1 hour ago, boots60 said:

That leaves

Brentford

Chelsea

Millwall

QPR

Wimbledon 

Fulham

all scheduled for 3.00 k.o.

Time for the met to announce their fixture changes.

Don't forget West Ham which is probably the real spanner in the works regarding our game with their proximity to each other, not to mention hatred