Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ElusiveEd

3rd In The banning Order Table

Massively increase FBO criteria = Wow FBOs are increasing, policing football is harder than ever! We need to crack down on fans!

Our fanbase is very supine compared to the others on the list, I can only speculate the club are very accommodating when it comes to helping the authorities with evidence etc.

• Like 1

I find it funny that people can still get worked up to the point of fighting when the game is so far removed from them it's crazy. 

I used to be a hot headed youth with pride in my belly but these days it's multi millionaires representing multi billionaires. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Stadt said:

Massively increase FBO criteria = Wow FBOs are increasing, policing football is harder than ever! We need to crack down on fans!

Our fanbase is very supine compared to the others on the list, I can only speculate the club are very accommodating when it comes to helping the authorities with evidence etc.

Spot on. There are plenty of examples of people getting FBOs for non-violent offences that took place miles from the ground.

The continued media blindspot for covering this stuff is staggering. There's no other area of crime reporting where there's so little scrutiny.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Spot on. There are plenty of examples of people getting FBOs for non-violent offences that took place miles from the ground.

The continued media blindspot for covering this stuff is staggering. There's no other area of crime reporting where there's so little scrutiny.

Out of interest, what sort of non-violent offences are getting given banning orders?

5 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Out of interest, what sort of non-violent offences are getting given banning orders?

Alcohol, drugs, ticket touting, public order offences e.g tragedy changing/gestures

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

Do you think the local magistrates have got too quick to ban?

Unfortunately people think breaking the law is ok if they see it as harmless and are then surprised by the ban. Pitch invasions, throwing stuff, smoke bombs, verbal abuse etc.

Personally I think the club are entitled to write to someone if a child's ticket is used by an adult to say not to do it again. It would seem, from others reactions on here, I'm out of kilter on that.

12 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

Do you think the local magistrates have got too quick to ban?

I know of someone who was arrested when it kicked off against Villa in town, was given an automatic ban and it wasn’t until it went to court a year later they were able to prove they didn’t do anything and the ban was rescinded.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Drunk and disorderly is one example. Coppers push their powers too in reality. 

16 hours ago, Stadt said:

Alcohol, drugs, ticket touting, public order offences e.g tragedy changing/gestures

Yeah, I have certainly seen disproportionate sentencing for crimes related to football attendance in local and national media. I’ve always believed a larger police presence can sometimes antagonise a crowd that is largely self policing!

24 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Yeah, I have certainly seen disproportionate sentencing for crimes related to football attendance in local and national media. I’ve always believed a larger police presence can sometimes antagonise a crowd that is largely self policing!

There's one PC who's often between us and the opposing fans.

His ego is almost certainly visible from space and his cocky over confidence and 'I'm always superior to you" attitude causes more friction than anything.

There are nearly always these 2 female PC's around (One I chat to often who rolls her eyes when I speak about his attitude) when he tries to exert his authority and during one row when I accused him of bullying some 13-14 year olds in front of us, who are actually with their dad and have no qualms in having banter with the away fans, and just trying to show off in front of the 2 female PC's, you could see the anger in him and his efforts to push me further so he can arrest me by coming up to my face, finger pointing. I mean what harm can 2 12-14 year olds do with their dad? You've only got to look over at the opposition fans and he's on your case to watch the game.

Believe me, he's the sort that is looking for any excuse to assert his ego driven authority.

Absolute shit of a copper!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ElusiveEd said:

His ego is almost certainly visible from space and his cocky over confidence and 'I'm always superior to you" attitude causes more friction than anything.

There are nearly always these 2 female PC's around (One I chat to often who rolls her eyes when I speak about his attitude) when he tries to exert his authority and during one row when I accused him of bullying some 13-14 year olds in front of us, who are actually with their dad and have no qualms in having banter with the away fans, and just trying to show off in front of the 2 female PC's, you could see the anger in him and his efforts to push me further so he can arrest me by coming up to my face, finger pointing. I mean what harm can 2 12-14 year olds do with their dad? You've only got to look over at the opposition fans and he's on your case to watch the game.

Believe me, he's the sort that is looking for any excuse to assert his ego driven authority.

Absolute shit of a copper

Dont rat on your own. 😁

2 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

An example of where their presence is likely to cause more problems than it solves. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

Not a certain Mr DS is it?