Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Foxes Trust – LCFC Accounts Statement

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

This is where you can influence being represented, though. 

I don't feel represented by them. Hence why I joined because I, like several others recently, want to be represented and want to bring about change for the better. 

As the official supporters platform between fans and club, the Trust need to represent more than just it's original and current (up to recently) few hundred members. The more new blood it gets in the more likely you will feel represented. I don't think they can rely on things like full stadiums or merch any more. Fans have been fvcked over for too long (not only by the club sometimes but other orgs like TV companies) and now it's time to have our voices heard again. 

It's worked for other clubs and we need to make it work for us now. It's our time! 

You need the club to engage. I’m not conceived it wants to. 

This is a club that booted out the local BBC news as it didn’t dance to its tune. How have they treated UFS? 

A club that is owned by a company that has some slightly sketchy history. They’ve done some great things, however let’s be honest, it’s to their terms. 

We joke about the free beer and a donut, however how many (outside our Foxestalk circle) deem them to be great owners because of this? Talk to your average fan and they love them. 

Can you imagine the outrage in stands if the 1,000 members start launching tennis balls onto the pitch lol You’d all get a ban and they’d re-sell your tickets to the people on the waiting list. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

This is where you can influence being represented, though. 

I don't feel represented by them. Hence why I joined because I, like several others recently, want to be represented and want to bring about change for the better. 

That isn’t going to happen for another 12 months unless the board voluntarily steps down. 

19 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

One thing i dont really see is what leverage the club has over the trust. They can cut the trust off but whats the impact of that?

One less AGM at Seagrave and they don't put a player up? (The Q&A wasnt really that insightful).

We need a strong trust that represents the fans, thats more important than any club access IMO.

Also wouldn't bode well as good PR (and the ownership love a good reputation) if they're seen to cut off the main supports group. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Daggers said:

What are you doing to bring about change?

Fvck all, I suspect. 

Thanks for not answering the question,the final line seems to quite eloquently cover what you have done.

For info, I have joined the Foxes Trust very recently and will be contacting them with my views on what they should be doing next.Also as posted on here times, I demonstrated against Rodgers in the stadium on more than one occasion long before he went with my silly home made placards etc and took dogs abuse from some idiots.And I will demonstrate in the ground again when the time is right ( maybe at the end of the last game of the season).I think as fans we need to 100% behind the team for a few weeks, no  distractions during games.

It may make absolutely no difference but better than sitting at home doing nothing playing at being a keyboard warrior.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Also wouldn't bode well as good PR (and the ownership love a good reputation) if they're seen to cut off the main supports group. 

Our club ownership settle for no PR anyway, so i bet they wouldn't care one way of the other.

• Like 1

Time for a refresh of the Foxes Trust board considering the recent influx in members? Surely there are new members with a comms/PR background who can be drafting these statements moving forward.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Foxes_Trust said:

If I’d just joined up on the back of all the noise in the media regarding our financial position and it being the “right thing to do” I’d be asking for my tenner back. 

Weak, pathetic, pandering up to the club to ensure they continue to get a 24hr lead on info before anyone else. Pitiful.