Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

You know it’s bad when you prefer to watch an England game over a Leicester match. The tables have well and truly turned in terms of excitement levels, imo.

Edited by Fox42
Posted (edited)

No, not missed Leicester at all. Went to watch Cambridge over the break, so I’ve quite happily watched other football. This extended break has made me reassess a lot of things and I’m actually grateful for that. 

Edited by Katy
Posted

Missed the Premier League more than us, but that is only because I want to watch Man City get a rinsing every single game for the next 20 years. 

I struggle with positivity whilst stuff feels in limbo around a sale and future funding. If we don't get up this season, I really fear for us and watching Brussellball every week just depresses me. 

  • Like 2
Posted

Booked a holiday (missing Doncaster now - hooray) the garden looks like something off the Chelsea Flower Show and the shelves and skirting I've "barely had a free Saturday" to do are finally done.

 

I'm even doing some OT at work til 1 on Saturday just to put off going back down there as long as possible :D

Posted

Mostly enjoyed the England games but not having to make the long haul to Leicester every home game then being disappointed saying whyyyy, then doing it all over again the following game but I suppose that’s loyalty or am I mixing it up with stupidity ???😳😜😉

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...