Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The sick reality of being a football fan is no matter how many times I say I’m done I come crawling back. 
 

Has my interest faded? Yes, but I still end up watching us getting diddled by Wycombe Wanderers 

Edited by Rubbersoul
Posted

I care less as the years pass by, not just about Leicester, the game in general can’t go a week without another story of corruption making headlines.
 

Personally feel like any time or money investment is just wasted now on King Power. 

  • Like 3
Posted

I've missed club football but not lcfc at all.  Probably the first time I've said that in 30+ years of following us. And we've been shite plenty of times in that period.

Posted
1 hour ago, SK3Blue said:

I care less as the years pass by, not just about Leicester, the game in general can’t go a week without another story of corruption making headlines.
 

Personally feel like any time or money investment is just wasted now on King Power. 

Haven't had an interest in the EPL for about 5 years, lost interest the last time we were in it. It's so obviously just about making money, which, until about 30 years ago, nobody got involved in football team ownership for.

  • Like 1
Posted
3 hours ago, Claridge said:

Pretty sure after 55 yrs of being obsessed with lcfc i can say ive not missed it at all.Glad im sitting in the garden rather than at King Power.Sad times 

It’s been nice. I’m starting to think I shouldn’t have renewed 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Posted

Can’t stand any international break but I think I’ve actually preferred that they’ve condensed it into this 3 week period rather than having another pointless weeks break in a month or so.


For those really into the national side I guess it also gives you a bit longer to fully invest into the squad and matches.

 

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...