Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, SkidsFox said:

I've missed the meltdowns here, but not in a good way...

 

2 hours ago, Narborough Road Fox said:

Yes, I've missed it. Might be more the social side though. 

Might be wondering why I missed it this time next week as I watch Peterborough score their third...

The meltdowns will be back soon!

Posted
51 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

It’s NFL season so **** no.

Nobody wanting to play your sport and therefore avoiding international breaks is an incredibly smart move by the Americans, it must be said

Posted
4 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

International breaks are how I imagine wellness retreats to be. Nice to have a break and probably good for you, but ****ing boring.

Take a woman with you...

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

It’s NFL season so **** no.

I'm off to Tottenham tomorrow and I'm already fed up of this too as Packers are s*** lol 

Edited by Craig
Posted
16 minutes ago, Craig said:

I'm off to Tottenham tomorrow and I'm already fed up of this too as Packers are s*** lol 

😂😂😂 I’m off to watch the Jags, Eagles in a week or so……. I mean, Darnold’s performance last week has diminished my hope for this season also 😂 

  • Haha 1
Posted
6 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Even if my lot aren't good there is usually some good football elsewhere so been a bit dull although England Spain was decent.

Your lot aren't good you say?

 

Have you seen us lately? :thumbup:

  • Like 1
Posted

I like being wound up by our current guise. Win and I’m usually happy, lose and I can get to say I was right all along.

Posted
49 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I like being wound up by our current guise. Win and I’m usually happy, lose and I can get to say I was right all along.

This forum is great fun when we're utterly shit. 

  • Like 1
Posted

Don't really miss watching Leicester. Miss European football. Have had to sustain myself with Serie C, there's only so many 0-1 games featuring Forli that one can take. 

Posted
4 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Can’t stand any international break but I think I’ve actually preferred that they’ve condensed it into this 3 week period rather than having another pointless weeks break in a month or so.


For those really into the national side I guess it also gives you a bit longer to fully invest into the squad and matches.

 

There is another one in 4 weeks it’s the September one that was change I think

Posted (edited)

I haven't missed Russell Martin's stodgy foxes or LCFC but I definitely miss the whole club footballing weekend in general, even if sometimes I don't consume a lot of / all of it. I really like that period on a Saturday between waking up and the 12:30pm Prem kick off ending.

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...