Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Rumours, Gossip and Ideas for New Players

If you look at the Thread posted today (January 10th) entitled 'Any More', it says that Jemal Johnson and Neil McCann could be new arrivals. Any truth in these rumours or any idea where they came from???

regarding Jemal Johnson, have you read any of the above posts? :whistle: its just a cock-up by World.

Neil McCann, someone has just said...

Maybe worth another shot?

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=35...urs+played+down

Riccardo Scimeca's agent has played down talk linking the player with Sunderland.

West Brom have allowed the player to leave The Hawthorns as he is well down the pecking order.

The Baggies have given the former Aston Villa and Nottingham Forest man permission to speak to other clubs.

Reports over the weekend claimed Sunderland were leading the race for his signature, but Scimeca's representative Kevin Moran has played down the rumours.

Moran admitted he was talking to clubs about Scimeca and that several championship sides have registered an interest.

"There is no truth in that," Moran told skysports.com of the Sunderland link.

"I am talking to some clubs and there are some Championship clubs who have expressed an interest."

Derby are believed to be one of the sides keen on signing the versatile Scimeca.

Skysports.com understand Andy Johnson is set to leave West Brom in the transfer window.

The former Norwich City and Nottingham Forest man is coming to the end of his contract and could be allowed to leave this month.

Johnson is well down the pecking order at The Hawthorns and West Brom boss Bryan Robson is willing to let him go.

The player’s agent Gary Porter revealed West Brom have informed other clubs of Johnson’s availability and that he has been given permission to speak to interested clubs.

A number of Championship sides including Leeds United, Preston, Coventry City and Ipswich Town are thought to be keen on him as well as Johnson’s former club Nottingham Forest.

"West Brom have been very good about it and they have circulated his name to clubs saying he is available," Porter informed skysports.com.

"They have also given me permission to speak to any interested clubs.

"I know Coventry boss Micky Adams likes him and he tried to sign him before and there could be possibly new interest.

"Gary Megson has always liked him as he had him at West Brom and there is no surprise Nottingham Forest are being linked with him."

Bristol Rovers have also been credited with an interest in Johnson and, although Porter admits he held talks with the League Two outfit, any move to The Memorial Ground looks unlikely.

"I did talk to Paul Trollope and Lennie Lawrence and they would love to have Andy," the agent added.

"Andy has mentioned before he would like to play for Rovers as he supported them, but at this stage of his career I don’t think he would go down to League Two and Bristol Rovers understand that.â€Â

Here is some names that I picked off a magazine's transfer gossip and thought is realastic enough for LCFC to sign Ince from Coventry (GK) Easter from Stockport (SC) Danny Pugh (Leeds) (MF) Gnohrere QPR MF Hayter Bournemouth (SC) Konstantopoulos Hartlepool (GK) There is some more but I will put it up once I have my dinner

That's a disease isn't it?

I can't see Scimeca coming back. He was one of those few players who decided to leave the club for a small amount of money. However right or wrong that was I don't think the management at the time or the people who run the club were very happy with the situation and I doubt they'd want to get him back unless we desperately needed him. Which we don't. I wasn't overly impressed with him when he was here.. useful as a utility player but not really anything else.

***TOP QUALITY!***

Leicester City are keeping a close eye on Nacho Novo, who has fallen out of favour at Ibrox due to the arrival of Kris Boyd.

I got this from a really reliable source, a mate who has financial connections with Rangers. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Archived