Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Rumours For New Managers

I honestly can't see him leaving Brentford, I think he'll finish what he's started.

What's that, promotion? Brentford are not that well off.

The Sunday times is more of a credible source than News Of The World which is really not even worth reading because most things printed in that paper is all a load of rubbish anyway

Lennon rules out Foxes job

Celtic captain Neil Lennon has ruled out a return to Leicester City as manager.

The 34-year-old midfielder has been linked with a move to the Walkers Stadium as a possible replacement for Craig Levein, who was sacked last month.

But, while Lennon has made no secret of his desire to go into coaching, the former Northern Ireland international insists his immediate future lies at Celtic Park.

He said: "I haven't even started taking my coaching badges yet.

"It was very flattering to be linked with the Leicester job, but I still feel I have a lot to offer as player.

"Maybe a year or two year down the line, once I have completed my badges, then I will look at that then."

- From Teamtalk

i saw newell at the ground with his people i was wearing my city shirt an he gave me the thumbs up make of that what you will fellow foxes fans my thought is this; GET IN!!!!

I doubt that is true at all, not to say Newell wasn't at the ground today but the chances of him giving you the thumbs up are about as remote as piss stains being attractive.

Archived