Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Bet365 bet builder I've had us to go behind in the first 10 minutes but win the game at 80/1. Think that's one hell of a price given the nature of us at the minute. Then again I jinxed us when I backed us to go 0-1 down at home to Watford - of course one of the only games this didn't actually happen.

Reckon Wolves are well overpriced. Everton are dog shit and Wolves as much as they're annoying are a good side. Everton missing Digne too who has been pretty much their best player. I could see a comfortable Wolves win.

Also had Hull. Know they lost last week but they've been on fire at home and Stoke are still pretty rubbish even under their new manager.

Had those two in a treble with Monaco who I think finally get their act together again tomorrow, they're at home to Toulouse.

• Like 1

On 02/02/2019 at 03:37, Dan LCFC said:

Bet365 bet builder I've had us to go behind in the first 10 minutes but win the game at 80/1. Think that's one hell of a price given the nature of us at the minute. Then again I jinxed us when I backed us to go 0-1 down at home to Watford - of course one of the only games this didn't actually happen.

Reckon Wolves are well overpriced. Everton are dog shit and Wolves as much as they're annoying are a good side. Everton missing Digne too who has been pretty much their best player. I could see a comfortable Wolves win.

Also had Hull. Know they lost last week but they've been on fire at home and Stoke are still pretty rubbish even under their new manager.

Had those two in a treble with Monaco who I think finally get their act together again tomorrow, they're at home to Toulouse.

Good calls. Hope your treble comes in. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, SAFC1 said:

3-0 up, easy!

Don't know if I'm happy living in a world where I genuinely trust Eibar to deliver for me at home more than I do either Milan side lol 

I had them with Inter Milan 20 minutes into Inter's game, they're 3rd, at home to 18th placed Bologna (with a whole 2 wins all season) and they're about to lose. It's ****ing infuriating.

25 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

@Dan LCFC I reckon you can start counting your winnings on the managers bet. For me it's down to Silva and Ranieri, but there's been no real noise that either are being replaced.

Something is going to go tits up but as I said at the time, there was a good case for every manager keeping their job.

No manager is 100% safe, so say Puel or Silva did end up going on runs where they forced their teams into genuine relegation danger, they would likely be gone but I think it's very plausible none go.

We'll see anyway. It's keeping it interesting. Felt quite relieved when Everton got that win at Huddersfield.

6 hours ago, walkerleeds said:

@Dan LCFC I reckon you can start counting your winnings on the managers bet. For me it's down to Silva and Ranieri, but there's been no real noise that either are being replaced.

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Something is going to go tits up but as I said at the time, there was a good case for every manager keeping their job.

No manager is 100% safe, so say Puel or Silva did end up going on runs where they forced their teams into genuine relegation danger, they would likely be gone but I think it's very plausible none go.

We'll see anyway. It's keeping it interesting. Felt quite relieved when Everton got that win at Huddersfield.

I can't see Everton getting rid of Silva this soon after trying so hard and waiting so long to eventually get him anyway.

I reckon he'll be there at the start of next season and, like Puel, will have til around Oct/Nov to improve.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Genk (6/11), AZ Alkmaar (4/9) and Porto (1/2) tonight. No massive odds but all three ought to win.

Got done by Real Betis throwing a 2-0 lead away last night at home with 15 left. Annoying.

Genk - Won 2-0

AZ Alkmaar - Won 0-3

Porto - 0-0 after 75, score, disallowed, concede in the 80th, equalise in the 92nd, 9 minutes added on, draw 1-1.

**** off.

5 hours ago, StanSP said:

I can't see Everton getting rid of Silva this soon after trying so hard and waiting so long to eventually get him anyway.

I reckon he'll be there at the start of next season and, like Puel, will have til around Oct/Nov to improve.

You reckon Puel will still be here at the start of next season? I can't see it myself.

21 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

4/1 for a red in the Man City Chelsea game. Mike Dean is ref, his next red is number 100. You know he'll want a big name in a big game. Any opportunity he's gonna take it.

Surprised he didn't take the opportunity to do it last week. Could have sent 2 players off lol 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Surprised he didn't take the opportunity to do it last week. Could have sent 2 players off lol 

He wants a big one, Mendy wouldn't have fitted the bill. He's waiting for the perfect moment to strike lol