Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Do fancy Manchester United tonight given PSG's absentees and the fact they've largely struggled in the biggest games. The very definition of flat track bullies.

Hull @ 7/10

Birmingham @ 4/7

Oldham @ 5/7

All worth a look.

Also had Porto. Roma have been crap this season and Porto actually beat Roma 0-3 in the qualifiers in the year they ended up in our group.

had ashley young to be booked and to be sent off. good winner but bloody mixed emotions when BT threw up he was a goner then the ref sent pogba off instead. 

cards were outrageous tonight, was it that turkish ref? 

51 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

had ashley young to be booked and to be sent off. good winner but bloody mixed emotions when BT threw up he was a goner then the ref sent pogba off instead. 

cards were outrageous tonight, was it that turkish ref? 

Nah, Italian Daniele Orsato. 

Sent off Nasri at our place. 

7 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Do fancy Manchester United tonight given PSG's absentees and the fact they've largely struggled in the biggest games. The very definition of flat track bullies.

Hull @ 7/10

Birmingham @ 4/7

Oldham @ 5/7

All worth a look.

Also had Porto. Roma have been crap this season and Porto actually beat Roma 0-3 in the qualifiers in the year they ended up in our group.

God I ****ing hate the Championship.

I did absolutely terribly. Nearly all wrong.

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

:P

You had a mare there Dan!

Never bet on the Championship!

I've got a mate who is a Birmingham fan who was adamant they would hammer Bolton and said go for -1. I hate -1 and I'm not exaggerating when I say that I think 75% of the time I've put that on, the team I've backed have gone 0-1 down so they need three goals. It's a crap market to be honest.

Hull was ridiculous. Unreal that they blew a 2-0 lead at home to Rotherham.

Porto was a long shot that backfired. Man Utd frankly I fell right into the trap.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

No way Sarri survives this @Dan LCFC

Not sure they'll sack him just before a cup final but you never know with Chelsea.

Got a bad feeling he'll end up getting the chop in April after some daft bust up.

4 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Flipping dortmund :sleep:

Absolute *****. Backed Man Utd tonight and had it pay out before half time due to them going 2 up. Threw the lot on Dortmund almost certain they were going to win and they didn't. Late disallowed goal too.