Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gené and Tonic

Most uninspiring fixture in the Premiership?

Villa vs West Brom

my dad was invited as a business thing in the corporate boxes. he told them to stick it cos he hates villa and villa parks a shit hole, didnt go down well with other directors but hey he has standards too!

the game did end 0-0 so even more reason not to go!

A very dodgy thread this is, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, as I suspect that if we were in the Premier we would be on everyone's list of boring games, sure we've had some good ones that would have caused some excitement to the neutrals but we've also been part of some very boring ones from a neutral perspective.

Not that I give a ***** but it makes me wary of being 'holier than thou' when it comes to other middle of the road clubs.

But if it's just for fun

West Brom V's anyone :whistle:

Right there's a list so here's a pretty long list:

Birmingham v Fulham

Aston Villa v Fulham

Wigan v Fulham

Sunderland v Fulham

Bolton v Charlton

Bolton v Everton

Bolton v Blackburn

Bolton v Birmingham

Blackburn v Sunderland

WBA v Suderlnd

Blackburn v WBA

Charlton v EvertonWBA v Bolton

Aston Villa v Charlton

And a few more but there's much crap and uninspiring fixtures in the premiership these days!

I'm sorry but one of the worst fixtures used to be:

Leicester v Wimbledon (at both grounds) :o

Yet it always seemed to be put live on Sky, I think to get rid of both ours and Wimbledons quota of live games in on fell swoop!!

Archived