Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc66

Ideas for Players for 2006/7 HERE -

Well Im not a Oxford United season ticket holder so I can't comment on his form but his played 32 games for em this season, so im guessing either he wanted to go or they couldnt afford him.

I've seen him a couple of times recently, he was alright but not up to Championship status I'm afraid. He should end up realistically in League 2, possibly backup in L1.

I've seen him a couple of times recently, he was alright but not up to Championship status I'm afraid. He should end up realistically in League 2, possibly backup in L1.

Well I think we were discussing it as he used to play for us. Not because he could play for us.

Simon Francis has been made available for transfer at Sheff U, I've read that he's a bright young defender with plenty of potential, could be worth a shot.

Unless he's on a free or a loan we will struggle, good player though i do rate him. :thumbup:

Fair enough, I won't bother offering my help next time then? <_<

FFS do I need to say please and thank you before I post something in order to aviod people taking offense. You miss enterprated what the discussion was about. I put you straight theres zero need for that ^.

LATEST!

Ian Marshall spotted sleeping on park bench just two benches away from Paddy McCarthy. Is the comeback on the cards?

I am afraid you have been miss informed the legend that is Ian Marshall is currently living and working as a lumberjack in the wilds of northern canada some say that this explains the increase in sightings of a half man, half bear Bigfoot style mullet haired nomadic creature wandering through the forests

Andy Marshall???

he is only 31 and has been 1 of there best players

The 31-year-old is out of contract this summer and he has expected that a new deal is unlikely to be forthcoming.

"I've had no talks with Millwall, so I'm assuming I'll be leaving," he told the South London Press.

"Other players have been told whether they are staying or going, so I have to presume I won't be around next season.

"I'm sad about that, because I did enjoy being there. The first 18 months were a good time - working under Dennis Wise and Ray Wilkins was a fantastic period in my life. I was really enjoying my football again.

"I was just sad, as the fans were, that the club did not push on from there and it all started to disappear."

If Rob Kelly were to manage three other teams he could then transfer all their good players here and get rid of dead wood by buying them for the other teams at over-inflated prices. This in turn guarantees the Championship and a place in Europe the season after. I've proved it works on Football Manager, it just needs someone with the cojones to try it out for real now...

I am afraid you have been miss informed the legend that is Ian Marshall is currently living and working as a lumberjack in the wilds of northern canada some say that this explains the increase in sightings of a half man, half bear Bigfoot style mullet haired nomadic creature wandering through the forests

I didn't know they had park-benches and liquor stores in the wilds of northern Canada?

Since Huddersfield lost tonight, what about Jonathan Worthington? From what I've seen during the play off games he's a real midfield dynamo. Could be an affordable replacement for Joey.

Again the same problem crops up, Huddersfield are staying down, yes, does this mean they will let one of the best young players they have got go on the cheap ( as I understand it thats all we can afford ), no. If I were Huddersfield I would want at least half a million for him.

Again the same problem crops up, Huddersfield are staying down, yes, does this mean they will let one of the best young players they have got go on the cheap ( as I understand it thats all we can afford ), no. If I were Huddersfield I would want at least half a million for him.

Having said that I said that the same thing about Fryatt, and there is always the stupid add ons we seem to offer to every League One team we buy a player off. If we could afford him I would definatley take him.

Much prefer Schofield anyway, I know they are a different type of player but if we could have one it would be Schofield. Plays in the same role as Pires, not really a winger but comfortable playing anywhere in midfield especially left wing.

Much prefer Schofield anyway, I know they are a different type of player but if we could have one it would be Schofield. Plays in the same role as Pires, not really a winger but comfortable playing anywhere in midfield especially left wing.

Huddersfield through and through though

Huddersfield through and through though

He's getting to the age though where he might want to progress his career, still fairly young but if he's not careful he'll spend the rest of his career in the lower leagues earning a pittance.

He'd cost us a fair few quid anyway and we haven't got much.

Just had a thought! Wasn't Kelly coach at Blackburn when Thompson was there? With him having lots of injuries and comebacks he probably worked alot with Kelly in the reserves. A long shot but could he be a realistic option?

Eagles release Aki and co http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=38...ease+Aki+and+co

Both players had come to the end of their respective contracts at Selhurst Park and were not offered new deals.

Riihilahti has been at Palace since March 2001 when he joined from Valerenga for a fee of £200,000.

The 29-year-old has established himself as a firm fans' favourite at Selhurst Park with his all-action style, but now looks likely to return to his homeland to continue his career.

Andrews, 28, has only ever been a bit-part player for The Eagles after arriving from Colchester in the summer of 2004.

Most of his 39 appearances came from the substitutes' bench and he managed just one goal in his time in South London - that against Coventry last term.

Also departing the club is young defender Glenn Wilson, 20, but Mikele Leigertwood has been offered a new deal and seems set to extend his stay with the club.

The only other player who will be out of contract at the end of June is Tony Popovic, but the 32-year-old Australian international looks likely to sort out his future after this summer's World Cup finals.

maybe we could persuade Riihilahti to come to us i think he would be able to add some experience and give us some better cover in midfield

Archived