Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Milan Mandaric has targeted leicester!

All i've really done throughout this whole takeover business is sit in the wings and read what other people have posted trying to make sense of it all. Some people raise good points, some of us raise bad ones, but at the end of the day, we aint got a F'in clue. Although i'm not the greatest fan of our current board, i am grateful for what they done for us, but evidently, thats all they were good for. Their main and only concern should always have been Leicester City and when an oppertunity like this comes along, take it! We would hold them in higher esteem if they were to come out with their hands up saying, "we done what we could for Leicester City and its fans, a man has now come along to pursue the dream of everyone and we are here to support it." I for one, would have been the first to applaud them!

I understand to the best of my knowledge, that takeovers take time, every takeoever must hit snags and stumbling blocks, these aren't just created, its just part of business. If MM wants to takeover our club, he will have to rise above whatever is thrown at him, if he's not big enough a man to accept the problems and deal with them, is he really the kind of person we are looking for? We need a character of immense purpose and strength to get us out, of what is indeed, our time of need!

I am well and truly 100% behind this takeover, and i am sure, the personal problems facing MM will have no bearing on wether or not this deal goes through, that will be down to the man himself! If this turns out to be a cover-up by Milan, it will not remain a secret and he will face scrutiny by all, but it won't be, Milan WILL be incharge of our club and we all have good times ahead of us.

Leicester City F.C. have been graced with some of the finest, dedicated (and yes patient), supporters in this country. We have the foundations to achieve whatever we want to achieve, but we must stick together, remain optimistic and above all KEEP THE FAITH!!

All i've really done throughout this whole takeover business is sit in the wings and read what other people have posted trying to make sense of it all. Some people raise good points, some of us raise bad ones, but at the end of the day, we aint got a F'in clue. Although i'm not the greatest fan of our current board, i am grateful for what they done for us, but evidently, thats all they were good for. Their main and only concern should always have been Leicester City and when an oppertunity like this comes along, take it! We would hold them in higher esteem if they were to come out with their hands up saying, "we done what we could for Leicester City and its fans, a man has now come along to pursue the dream of everyone and we are here to support it." I for one, would have been the first to applaud them!

I understand to the best of my knowledge, that takeovers take time, every takeoever must hit snags and stumbling blocks, these aren't just created, its just part of business. If MM wants to takeover our club, he will have to rise above whatever is thrown at him, if he's not big enough a man to accept the problems and deal with them, is he really the kind of person we are looking for? We need a character of immense purpose and strength to get us out, of what is indeed, our time of need!

I am well and truly 100% behind this takeover, and i am sure, the personal problems facing MM will have no bearing on wether or not this deal goes through, that will be down to the man himself! If this turns out to be a cover-up by Milan, it will not remain a secret and he will face scrutiny by all, but it won't be, Milan WILL be incharge of our club and we all have good times ahead of us.

Leicester City F.C. have been graced with some of the finest, dedicated (and yes patient), supporters in this country. We have the foundations to achieve whatever we want to achieve, but we must stick together, remain optimistic and above all KEEP THE FAITH!!

Good speach, shame you made me cringe at the end. :yawn:

All total bullshine..I will say it till I'm blue in the face...the deal ain't gonna happen...period! :angry:

Expecting conjecture,theories,quoting stats,"this has to happen,that has to happen"if,why,but,so,because,blame the board,blame the trust,blame the mercury,blame radio Leicester,blame Mandaric,blame his mum,blame the weather,the pitch,the programme seller or the fooking full moon...whatever!

It's never gonna happen..I'll put my bleeding house on it!

Ahhh...feel better now! :D

Well we have a game in hand on Barnsley etc, but I still think we're 'too good to go down' !! I'm not worried... yet!!

Said it before i'll say it again...NO-ONE is 'too good to go down'

Having said that, I don't think we will go down...I think we have more chance of promotiong rather than relegation...Although we ain't gonna be promoted either, Mid-table...Again :yawn:

Does that include us?

We are just above ropey I reckon! Injuries to key players like Kisnorbo, McAuley, Hughes and or Hume might put a different slant on things.

Lets be positive that we dont get dragged into things.

If the deal doesn't happen (which it is increasingly looking like it won't..) then the club will go into administration :/

Sorry, but is any part of that actually based on fact?

Especially considering James Johnson (who is against the MM deal), said we were fairly stable.

So the business isnt about results on the pitch?

Of course it is but there has to be balance struck otherwise you could argue that everyone should be signing £10million pound players irrespective of their financial situation.

Besides I don't recall the Board's answer to RK as being we haven't got the money, although we probably haven't they just said they couldn't help him, maybe that has more to do with the takeover than ability to pay, again probably not but as usual we can only guess.

Of course it is but there has to be balance struck otherwise you could argue that everyone should be signing £10million pound players irrespective of their financial situation.

Besides I don't recall the Board's answer to RK as being we haven't got the money, although we probably haven't they just said they couldn't help him, maybe that has more to do with the takeover than ability to pay, again probably not but as usual we can only guess.

Good point. If they are going though a takeover they obviously can't go out and spend 150k of the clubs money, as this would impact on the value of the club to MM. Activities are pretty much frozen.

Archived