Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Milan Mandaric has targeted leicester!

I wonder what would happen if Mandaric does eventually takeover and then kicks the bucket!!!

He's hardly a spring chicken himself is he?

Can't see us being left a fat wedge like Blackburn were by Jack Walker!!!!

The dodery old bint could have at least waited until everything was sorted before falling over, inconsiderate cow!!!

I'm not claiming anything at all. But if the board had been more proactive, we'd now already have completed the takeover.

In the end, they'll have to blame themselves for their inability.

the legal process is a lengthy one. anyone who has bought or sold a house knows it can take months, even years to go through.

he is buying a football club/business. in truth 3 months for all the formalities to go through is probably the norm.

i think our board have been proactive and deserve some credit. more if the deal goes through.

the legal process is a lengthy one. anyone who has bought or sold a house knows it can take months, even years to go through. he is buying a football club/business. in truth 3 months for all the formalities to go through is probably the norm.

i think our board have been proactive and deserve some credit. more if the deal goes through.

I'm sorry, but if I were to buy a house and it took longer than a few months to sort out, i'd pull out. Who on earth would continue to try and buy a property for years?

3 months isn't a long time, but considering this club is in the shite and we have a lifeline in Mandaric, it's embarrassing at what's gone on.

I think the deal is off. I've come round to the idea that's it's off. I'm not happy and i'm struggling for a positive outlook but I have now accepted it's off. If it does go through then it's a bonus, but i'm preparing for the collapse any day now (excuse the pun).

Get well soon Frau Mandaric.

Qe sera sara

Whatever will be will be...

And we cant even afford anyone.... on a free

Qe sera sara

Qe sera sara

Whatever will be will be...

And we cant even afford a free

Qe sera sara

Mandy hows your mum? Mandy Mandy hows your mum?

Mandy hows your mum? Mandy Mandy hows your mum?

:o

It wouldnt be on hold if they were representing him.

It's only today thet they've said it's on hold. I'm sure over the next few days if MM isn't prepared to leave his mum then he may well advise his represenatives to carry on without him. It all depends on where they are with the bid. We were all under the impression that the slight delay from last week would have been ironed out this week, if it has been then all that needs to be done is to put the bid to the shareholders. Something that could be done without MM being present.

I'm sorry, but if I were to buy a house and it took longer than a few months to sort out, i'd pull out. Who on earth would continue to try and buy a property for years?

3 months isn't a long time, but considering this club is in the shite and we have a lifeline in Mandaric, it's embarrassing at what's gone on.

I think the deal is off. I've come round to the idea that's it's off. I'm not happy and i'm struggling for a positive outlook but I have now accepted it's off. If it does go through then it's a bonus, but i'm preparing for the collapse any day now (excuse the pun).

Get well soon Frau Mandaric.

I think these four months have taken their toll on you my son, bit paranoid are you not?

It'll be fine, it might take awhile but it will go through. Both parties have to much to lose now.

I think these four months have taken their toll on you my son, bit paranoid are you not?

It'll be fine, it might take awhile but it will go through. Both parties have to much to lose now.

In reality we have more to lose than Mandaric. If he is still determined to own a football club in this country then he might aswell pursue the take-over of us as he's already spent a lot of time and money on trying to do so. But the never-ending saga that's gone on over the past few months might make Mandaric think is it worth all the hassle, especially now his mam has gone for a burton.

I hope your right, i'm getting bored of it all though. Another x amount of days/weeks/months isn't filling me with optimism.

In reality we have more to lose than Mandaric. If he is still determined to own a football club in this country then he might aswell pursue the take-over of us as he's already spent a lot of time and money on trying to do so. But the never-ending saga that's gone on over the past few months might make Mandaric think is it worth all the hassle, especially now his mam has gone for a burton.

I hope your right, i'm getting bored of it all though. Another x amount of days/weeks/months isn't filling me with optimism.

Well if it was a close to completion as the media and Mandaric made out before this unfortunatle little incident then we have little to worry about, remember this latest delay is Mandarics "doing" for want of a better word. Not the boards.

His mams 86 mate, gutted as he may be I'm sure he relises that everyone has to go at some point.

She's never trying to buy Albion surely? :D

Although im disappointed, what difference would it make if he takes over in the Summer anyway? I mean waiting until signing players until the Summer transfer window..

Non..apart from the fact the squad's so small that if we start losing players to injury we are fcuked!

Although im disappointed, what difference would it make if he takes over in the Summer anyway? I mean waiting until signing players until the Summer transfer window..

I certainly don't want to have to put up with the current board for another 6 months. Plus a lot of things can change in 6 months, what makes you think MM would still be interested come the summer?.

It's now or never I think for Mandaric and LCFC. He's even said so himself.

Well if it was a close to completion as the media and Mandaric made out before this unfortunatle little incident then we have little to worry about, remember this latest delay is Mandarics "doing" for want of a better word. Not the boards.

His mams 86 mate, gutted as he may be I'm sure he relises that everyone has to go at some point.

My mother died at 89 and if anyone had dared to say something like "she had a good innings", I would have floored them. It's two years since and there isn't I day I don't miss her......sorry Mods I know this is not on topic. Just had to say it.

Archived