Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Milan Mandaric has targeted leicester!

My mother died at 89 and if anyone had dared to say something like "she had a good innings", I would have floored them. It's two years since and there isn't I day I don't miss her......sorry Mods I know this is not on topic. Just had to say it.

Spot on.

Some of the people in this thread should be ashamed of themselves with their selfish thoughts.

Get well soon Mrs Mandaric.

My mother died at 89 and if anyone had dared to say something like "she had a good innings", I would have floored them. It's two years since and there isn't I day I don't miss her......sorry Mods I know this is not on topic. Just had to say it.

89 would do me, not sure I would say that when i'm 88

My Mum died recently aged 69 another 20 years would of been nice.

Shouldn't of bloody smoked

the ones that had a bid for wolves turned down ...

It's alright I've got to the bottom of what's happened and it's all a big mistake.

Milan brought his mum a new laptop for Christmas ans she's been e-mailing messages which he has been printing off down at the walkers.

Because the club are a bit strapped for cash they have sold the all the office printers on ebay and are currently using one that somebody found in a skip at the back of Staples.The machine only prints a few of any message and as a result the last message Mrs M sent to her son went as follows with only the bold words actually printing

Hello Son

I hope you are enjoying your trip how is the deal going?

I have to tell you that all this waiting is making me feel really ill.

I trust the deal wont fall over at the last hurdle and hope that you can come home soon.

By the way me and your Auntie are going away for the weekend to that new hotel next to the hospital to do a bit of shopping,I will take my mobile so that you can contact me if there is any good or bad news!Love

Mam

Although im disappointed, what difference would it make if he takes over in the Summer anyway? I mean waiting until signing players until the Summer transfer window..

Agreed with you; although like one of the other fans on here, I would be intrigued to see what happens to us eventually if MM doesn't take over. I blame the Board and the FT - probably isn't their fault, but they should be keeping the people that matter most i.e. the fans informed.

Agreed with you; although like one of the other fans on here, I would be intrigued to see what happens to us eventually if MM doesn't take over. I blame the Board and the FT - probably isn't their fault, but they should be keeping the people that matter most i.e. the fans informed.

So you are going to blame the board even though it's not their fault, and they should be telling us more, and breaking the Takeover Panel code and hence putting the takeover at risk in the process.

Brilliant. :o

Mate my mum died 5 years ago aged 51 so I know where you are coming from on that one as I was only in my late 20s.

To be fair to the people who appear to have been disrespectful, Im sure its not meant! Its easy to make jokes who seem to care less when you dont know who the person is. The typical Leicester fan has been dragged through so much that it can effect certain peoples lifes as sad as that sounds. We are all desperate to be in a position where we can be competitive in the transfer market again and to look upwards and not backwards.

Im sure everyone wishes Mrs M a speedy recovery although the motives are selfish with most!

I have been told the deal is off by a shareholder.

Here is what I pieced together.

He got a document over a week ago outlining what he gets for his shares, nothing to do with what happens to club after etc. just the deal for his shares. He agreed to the price and provisionally accepted it but didnt sign anything.

We have heard numerous reasons for numerous delays, the one I am going to pick out is the one where taylor said we have a couple of small issues to sort out and it will need a few more days, I am thinking if they are small then surely its a case of staying behind a bit longer at the end of the day to sort it out, if it needs days then they not small.

He also said we have all the details we need of MM, so why wasnt a bid sent to the shareholders, yet my shareholder had a bid so whats all this about? this to me is proof the public dont have the full story now.

My shareholder was supposed to get a 2nd document to sign early this week and it is yet to arrive, has been unable to contact anyone at the club regarding this all week getting the brush off.

Manderic in this day and age could still conclude the deal using modern technology Video conferencing etc. whilst his mother been ill is a sad event if this deal was still strong I certianly dont think it would be put on hold for it.

I am expecting now things will be quiet for a month or two with manderic been with his mother and the club will use this time to come up with plan B so when they do the announcement that the deal is off they will also be announcing more funds etc. to try and offset the bad news.

I will of course be dissapointed.

He got a document over a week ago outlining what he gets for his shares, nothing to do with what happens to club after etc. just the deal for his shares. He agreed to the price and provisionally accepted it but didnt sign anything.

We have heard numerous reasons for numerous delays, the one I am going to pick out is the one where taylor said we have a couple of small issues to sort out and it will need a few more days, I am thinking if they are small then surely its a case of staying behind a bit longer at the end of the day to sort it out, if it needs days then they not small.

He also said we have all the details we need of MM, so why wasnt a bid sent to the shareholders, yet my shareholder had a bid so whats all this about? this to me is proof the public dont have the full story now.

My shareholder was supposed to get a 2nd document to sign early this week and it is yet to arrive, has been unable to contact anyone at the club regarding this all week getting the brush off.

Manderic in this day and age could still conclude the deal using modern technology Video conferencing etc. whilst his mother been ill is a sad event if this deal was still strong I certianly dont think it would be put on hold for it.

I am expecting now things will be quiet for a month or two with manderic been with his mother and the club will use this time to come up with plan B so when they do the announcement that the deal is off they will also be announcing more funds etc. to try and offset the bad news.

Bullshine

You better be lying

I don't know what to belive

i hope that they are putting the deal back so they have players to show us when it goes through. however i doubt im right, and also the club would not lie about his mothers health. yes he could probably do the deal via video conferencing. but if ure mother was in hospital critically ill would, u even give a crap about the deal!! i dont think i would. also i think it has come at a gd time for them in a way, as now they can put it back for a while and sort everything out without the expectation of the deal being sealed soon.

I don't know what to belive

There is no doubt at all in my mind about all this,Mandaric is a business man it's how he has made his millions,I am sure he is concerned if his mother is ill but he hasn't became rich without sacrifice and a ruthless streak and I am positive that if this deal could have been completed and there are not other issues of which we are unaware then it would have been regardless of his personal circumstances.

It aint gonna happen now that's for sure!

There is no doubt at all in my mind about all this,Mandaric is a business man it's how he has made his millions,I am sure he is concerned if his mother is ill but he hasn't became rich without sacrifice and a ruthless streak and I am positive that if this deal could have been completed and there are not other issues of which we are unaware then it would have been regardless of his personal circumstances.

It aint gonna happen now that's for sure!

Gutted! :cry:

Archived