Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

How is that run to the play offs panning out?

did anyone actually seriously say we're having a run at the play-offs?

RK is a joke!..we are going to be laughing stocks (again) MM in charge, lots of daft loanees and another performance as inept and ineffective as I've seen all season.There were no positives from this afternoon and I will now put money on those yorkshire puddings coming here on Tuesday night and turning us over! :cry:

I didn't go to Palace today yet I would like to defend Rob.

I love the guy.

6 games unbeaten before this one with a heap of poo.

I would also like to say that earlier in this thread, I pissed on barton fox's head (he loved it) and also found time to fart in front of a straight faced lepor.

If you didn't go to Palace don't even begin to try and defend the f'ckn nomark.

I could take that from someone else.. but you're the man who admitted not that long ago to not actually going to not many games. Yet you still came on here and didn't have a problem in slagging people off!!!

:rolleyes:

I too am very worried that Leeds will beat us.

I dunno, I think we could beat Leeds which just shows how inconsistent we've been this year in terms of results! Roll on the Summer though, please can we have 4-5 new starting 11 players!!!!!

Current championship form table

1 Wolverhampton Wanderers 6 6 0 0 9 3 6 18 W W W W W W

2 Sunderland 6 5 1 0 13 3 10 16 W W D W W W

3 Birmingham City 6 4 1 1 5 3 2 13 W D L W W W

4 Leicester City 6 3 2 1 9 5 4 11 W W W D D L

5 Cardiff City 6 3 1 2 8 5 3 10 D W L W L W

6 Crystal Palace 6 3 1 2 7 5 2 10 L L W W D W

7 Sheffield Wednesday 6 2 3 1 11 10 1 9 D L W W D D

8 Coventry City 6 2 3 1 7 7 0 9 D L W D W D

9 Preston North End 6 3 0 3 9 10 -1 9 W L W L W L

10 Stoke City 6 2 2 2 5 4 1 8 L D W L D W

11 West Bromwich Albion 6 2 2 2 6 6 0 8 D W W D L L

12 Derby County 6 2 1 3 10 9 1 7 D L L W W L

19 Queens Park Rangers 6 1 3 2 6 9 -3 6 W L D D L D

23 Leeds United 6 1 1 4 3 6 -3 4 L D L L L W

Though I did not watch the game on saturday Leicester are still the 4th best team based on current form in the division. Palace are the sixth. We lost away to an in form side. Big deal. Birmingham are top and have lost the same amount of games as us. Derby have lost three. We do not have a god given right to go away to every ground in the country and get a result.

We were so bad against Palace tho, i don't think many people who didn't go realise how bad we were :(

Yeah but we have three home games I think, on the trot and if we give Leeds a seeing to then in some peoples eyes the world will be dandy again. There are some huge decisions that need to be made by MM and RK isnt the man to take us forward, regardless of our results from now to the end of the season.

We were so bad against Palace tho, i don't think many people who didn't go realise how bad we were :(

I am sure that we may have been. A bad performance and a loss away from home against a side who are playing well. It happens and I just don't see the need to be quite as dramatic as some.

I am sure that we may have been. A bad performance and a loss away from home against a side who are playing well. It happens and I just don't see the need to be quite as dramatic as some.

However it's not the first Southend was bad Burnley was abysmal and there have been many many more.

sadly that is so true. Other threads do not understate the poverty of our performance . We are one division away from the sort of football played in the main fa cup games at the weekend but to suggest that we should be playing at that level is frankly laughable. Not a single sequence of passing to a yellow shirt in the whole of the first half and not one attempt on goal - the best £80 I've ever spent , I doubt I can persuade my 2 lads to accompany me in future even when I provide tickets and transport!

I could take that from someone else.. but you're the man who admitted not that long ago to not actually going to not many games. Yet you still came on here and didn't have a problem in slagging people off!!!

:rolleyes:

Eh? WTF are you on about?

If you want to have a spat no problem but do it with things I have actually said :thumbup:

Current championship form table

1 Wolverhampton Wanderers 6 6 0 0 9 3 6 18 W W W W W W

2 Sunderland 6 5 1 0 13 3 10 16 W W D W W W

3 Birmingham City 6 4 1 1 5 3 2 13 W D L W W W

4 Leicester City 6 3 2 1 9 5 4 11 W W W D D L

5 Cardiff City 6 3 1 2 8 5 3 10 D W L W L W

6 Crystal Palace 6 3 1 2 7 5 2 10 L L W W D W

7 Sheffield Wednesday 6 2 3 1 11 10 1 9 D L W W D D

8 Coventry City 6 2 3 1 7 7 0 9 D L W D W D

9 Preston North End 6 3 0 3 9 10 -1 9 W L W L W L

10 Stoke City 6 2 2 2 5 4 1 8 L D W L D W

11 West Bromwich Albion 6 2 2 2 6 6 0 8 D W W D L L

12 Derby County 6 2 1 3 10 9 1 7 D L L W W L

19 Queens Park Rangers 6 1 3 2 6 9 -3 6 W L D D L D

23 Leeds United 6 1 1 4 3 6 -3 4 L D L L L W

Though I did not watch the game on saturday Leicester are still the 4th best team based on current form in the division. Palace are the sixth. We lost away to an in form side. Big deal. Birmingham are top and have lost the same amount of games as us. Derby have lost three. We do not have a god given right to go away to every ground in the country and get a result.

Don't dwell on it, pal. You can take any statistics over a short period and make em say all sorts of glowing things. I missed Palace but I've read every word on here and there haven't been many compliments flying notwithstanding the result.

I did go to Burnley and that was about as warming a night on the Pennines in midwinter without a tent and our win was a fluke.

Southend was another pinch-one-and hold-it excercise which failed and West Brom would almost certainly have beaten us had the game lasted three more seconds.

So the statisticians can say what they like, generally speaking we're looking pretty grim, especially away from home.

You are quite right that we have no God given right to "get a result" which in my book is a win, away from home, but with 1,500 people paying the compliment of travelling to watch the team, some spending their last few bob if its the same as when I was a kid, the least Kelly and his men are obliged to do is make the effort and try to win. Properly!

What Birmigham have done and what Derby have done is no comfort and of no consequence to me. I don't give a shit. Kelly says it and pretends it but I mean it - it's all about what we do and just lately, away from home, that's been very little.

Archived