Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
suffolk fox

Laughing Stock!

I just couldn't trust him to buy anyone decent over the summer unless it was heavily influenced my Milan, and what with this QPR Tim Davis story emerging, it seems he's not even doing the influencing. God Help Us.

Thats just it! A manager like Newell could be trusted in the transfur market to get good value, add to that the fact his teams are always fit and he's already 100 times better than Kelly!

He'd not the best manager in the world, but he'll do the job which is more than Kelly is capable of.

Also, I may be wrong here but would it really be up to Tim Davies to do the bidding?

Yes. Chairmen don't generally get involved unless they are also the Chief Exec. A lot of them are though. As the saying goes, you don't have a dog and wag yourself...

Would Mandaric seriously sanction the spending of approximately £100,000 plus wages for a temporary player who could only play half a dozen games? There must be more to this than meets the eye. That, or it's more fish and chip paper rubbish which we come to expect from so-called newspapers.

I've never trusted anything that comes out of Paladini's mouth, nor will I. The man is more shady than a dark alley.

Link

Apparently we offered £3m the other day aswell?

Jawadqpr Posted on 22/3 17:25 Email this Message | Reply

Leicester offer 100k for Cook loan..??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure if this has been posted already...???

Taken from the sun newspaper, via football 365......

Rumour Of The Day

'QPR chairman Gianni Paladini has laughed off a £100,000 Leicester bid to take Lee Cook on loan. Paladini framed the offer and hung it on his wall alongside the phrase 'You're having a laugh'' - The Sun.

understand they put in an offer of about 3million the other day as well. cue similar response coupled with "why the f`ing hell would he want to join you anyway?"

The QPR chairman would have been lynched if he'd let Cook go anywhere at this stage of the season. It would have been similar to us loaning out Hume or Kisnorbo.

Once their fate is settled one way or the other they will let him go, probably to a Premiership club who can offer more than we can. :(

The QPR chairman would have been lynched if he'd let Cook go anywhere at this stage of the season. It would have been similar to us loaning out Hume or Kisnorbo.

Once their fate is settled one way or the other they will let him go, probably to a Premiership club who can offer more than we can. :(

Ultra you don't seem to be getting many replies on the Len Glover forum Well in fact none lol

...and add the club's failure to get Mikael Forssell on loan to this. So, Birmingham were more than willing to let Forssell go, Leicester wanted him, and according to Kelly, with Mandaric in charge the club no longer has petty financial worries that will block loan signings... and this deal did not get done???

:cry: . Missed out on Forsell and Danns to then apparently. What a sh!t day. :unsure::(

Poor old Rob. He probably missed the last bus too! :whistle:

lol Best line of the thread - top marks :appl:

I struggle with the quote "Blues, with Andy Cole on board, were happy to let Forssell" ...they were happy for us to have him and yet he's not here?! Oh Rob... :rolleyes:

lol Best line of the thread - top marks :appl:

I struggle with the quote "Blues, with Andy Cole on board, were happy to let Forssell" ...they were happy for us to have him and yet he's not here?! Oh Rob... :rolleyes:

Maybe Kelly forgot the deadline was that day. :dunno:

Danns and Forsell would have been good signings as well. I'd like to hear what the clubs justifications are for this rather than just hearing the usual "we have a good group of lads" shite. I mean if the players turned us down then fair enough, I wouldn't want to come to Leicester before the summer either (well I would, but if I were in their position I mean) but I think the club have a duty to let us know what happened.

FFS... do you all know the ins and outs of these deals? If you do and you know it's Kellys or Davies fault then go ahead and critisise them. But the fact is non of you do know the details.

Maybe he didn't want to come.

Maybe Birmingham were willing but wanted a fat fee.

Maybe medicals weren't passed.

Maybe it was a last minute thing as other targets (Toderov) decided to turn us down.

It could be any number of reasons, but oh no it's Kellys fault. Maybe the police should find out where he was the night Bob Wolmer was killed, i'm sure a few of you will point the finger at him soon.

Maybe the police should find out where he was the night Bob Wolmer was killed...

Bloody good point there B, I can't believe that one slipped me by - I bet he did do it. You should be on Life On Mars.

Bloody good point there B, I can't believe that one slipped me by - I bet he did do it. You should be on Life On Mars.

I wouldn't be the only one from Mars on here :D

Ignore me (not that you don't already) i'm in a grump today. :(

Archived