Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

You know what League One will be a right laugh

I think people are just trying to make the best of a bad situation. Of course they don't want us to go down, but it's out of our hands, and if it does happen, let's not let it ruin our lives! we can still have good times. leicester till we die remember.

Stop being a complete bunch of idiots. League 1 football is the absolute ****ing pits, and people who keep saying ‘yeah but it will be a laugh’ are morons. Think how bad the football has been over the last three seasons, it will be even worse in League 1.

After the first few matches of watching league 1 football you’ll be put off attending any more games for the rest of season.

I know we’re sh*t but swapping the belief knowing we should really be a club chasing promotion to the premiership instead to thinking that league 1 going to be great because it’s a laugh is ridiculous.

I bet Leeds fans aren’t starting threads on message boards or talking in pubs planning how much fun they will have in league 1 next season.

Nobody wants to go donwn MF!!!!!! It's called softening the fall in case it happens.

I am a moron.

Seeing as I'm looking at going to away games instead of home ones next season - I find the prospect of standing more often quite appealing.

**** the club, **** the players, **** the standard of football - it will be a right laugh. Fact.

There’s no chance I will pay money to watch that garbage next season if we go down so I’ll never find out. Guess I’ll just have to take your word for it.

League 1 football is sh*t. FACT

Not so sure it will be a laugh. For a start what players will we have? I doubt even Milans millions could attract decent players into div 1. If we keep the current squad I am not so sure they will play any better in the lower leagues then they have in the championship.

We have been Sh*t at home all season, next season all our home games will seem like a cup final to the teams we will be playing so we will still struggle.

So I think it wont be a laugh just very depressing when cheltenham turn us over 4-0

Must admit, league 1 for one season would be a bit of a laugh however success isn't guarenteed just look at Forest and also Sheff wed when they went down a few years ago.

Also ticket prices which wont make you skint, most grounds in League 1 wont make fans pay more than £20 for an adult ticket, us students should get to most games for around a tenner :cool:

It is still in our own hands - leauge 1 iswn't quite here yet! I went to SOuthend and Colchester away so have hada a good league 1 prep, terrible stadiums a terrible view, terrible football but a good atmosphere.

if we go down we'll probably struggle the players would think they are to good for that league and we only just beat macclesfield at home 2-0 and hereford away 3-1 but they held us for a long time in the game :mellow::blink:

League One football really isn't that much worse than the majority of the Championship.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is about to get a big culture shock.

Actually, they'll just churn out that 'everyone raises their games against us' line.

Yeah right, dimwit.

BIG GAMES

Nottm Forest - i'd go home and away for this one (providing it doesnt clash with work hell il book the day off)

Northampton - not too far away from anyone in Harborough/Lutterworth

Blackpool - I think we'll all go home and away for this one

Carlisle - This will be a fun trip Carlisles got some gourgous women and a great night life

Swansea - Have to go to Europe

Tranmere - our old rivals

Millwall - its Millwall although dont fancy away as much

Milton Keynes Dons - a nice trip to roundabout city plus its not in London now

Lincoln City - only two hours on the train and a lovely town

Walsall - a local derby and ive always wanted to visit the Bescott

Oldham - erm they were an ex premeirship team

Doncaster - theres a train route

Port Vale - we get to go to Stoke after all

Crewe - See Darios next crop we can pinch for the premeirship push

Gillingham - its in Kent

Brighton - Oh I do like to be besides the seaside (hopefully not in November)

Huddersfield - Has a nice staduim

Bournemouth - see Bournmouth/Blackpool

Cheltenham - March 15th would be fun

Bradford - an ex premeirship team with a good grown and although the cities abit of a dump the erm town squares nice

Its a weird one I defo think Leicester are in abit of a relegation battle with playing three teams after promotion and one battling for their lives just to stay in

It may be an exiting finish after all...

I think Sunderland and Brum wil go up with hopfully the Baggies following them

Leaving

Watford - a small team a short distance

West Ham - a massive crowd a good match up

Charlton - I think they will go down rather than Wigan/ Sheffield Unitied

Derby - a derby

Wolves

Preston

Stoke - scum

Southampton - I love this game always a good away support that are friendly too

Colchester

Sheff Wed - only an hour on the train

Cardiff - ive always wanted to go to Wales for this game but work commitments have got in the way

Crystal Palace - its in London

Plymouth - yay lets travel to Devon to see us get beat

Ipswich - Big match

Norwich - we need revenge

Coventry - a good old derby

Burnley - shite town

QPR - London anyone

Leeds - if we stay up so will they

S****horpe - like a league one trip in itself

Forest if they go up we'll stay up dont ask me how they just will....

as bad as we are i cant see Southend picking up 6 pts from their last 3 games and i cant see Leeds getting 3 pts. a win tomorrow would be very helpfull to us but i cant see the person who finishes 22nd and being relegated having 47 or more points.

Relegation will be a disaster for us. It will set us back a couple of years for starters but it will also mean that good players wont come and play for us. Im not thinking about relegation. :whistle::rolleyes:

The atmosphere in League One may be better than the games we've had this season, and some of the places will be better to visit, but other than that it will not be all that fun. Imagine how embarrassing it'd be to be knocked out of the Johnstones Paint Trophy which we mocked Forest for playing in, or the FA Cup first round by a team of no hopers!! Our home attendances will be funny. For me of course seeing as I'm doing an away tour next season.

Archived