Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Milan on Moan-In [3-4 on the short list!]

I would love Geraint Williams...

One good season, that all I'm saying... i rate him, but he'd be a massive risk, not as much as Ince would, but still i think this club has had enougth of taking risks like that with managers.

I think we need a manager who knows what there doing in the transfer market,has Grayson got much experience in the transfer market?i think it will be harder for us to attract players without a big name manager who can really sell this club which is why id try for Coleman or Keegan(longshot but why not?).Coleman is not unrealistic if Milans mentioned him tonight.

I think we need a manager who knows what there doing in the transfer market,has Grayson got much experience in the transfer market?

Perhaps not but when a manager can motivate average players to the degree that Grayson has this season, you will not need too many new faces. The prestige and future of Leicester is going to matter to new players, as long as we have a decent manager, good players will still want to move to us.

One good season, that all I'm saying... i rate him, but he'd be a massive risk, not as much as Ince would, but still i think this club has had enougth of taking risks like that with managers.

Two good seasons.

Phil Parkinson managed Colchester to promotion with Geraint Williams as assistant. Parkinson went to Hull, where he proceeded to spend a fair amount of money but then nearly get them relegated before being replaced by Phil Brown. Geraint Williams got the job at the Us and look where Colchester are now.

That's all I'm saying.

Wortho still edges it for me though.

He must stick with Wortho, the guy is our saviour. :whistle:

Seriously though I would take Wortho over the ones mentioned so far. Ince's Macclesfield have been appalling of late and could still drop out of the league, and Coleman has done a pretty good job at Fulham but has never really had the experience of building a team that wins on a regular basis.

Any takers for a certain Micky Adams, I've heard that he is out of work. :thumbup:

Its anyone's guess really. It could be Nigel but it could also be Ince, Newell or Coleman or even some foreigner.

"Some" foreigner?

I think you meant to say "The" Foreigner ~ if many hands make light work then just imagine how light the work will be with eight hands...oh yes...Foreigner get my vote over tosspot Coleman anyday! :thumbup:

Foreigner_Urgent_album.jpg

I think we need a manager who knows what there doing in the transfer market,has Grayson got much experience in the transfer market?i think it will be harder for us to attract players without a big name manager who can really sell this club which is why id try for Coleman or Keegan(longshot but why not?).Coleman is not unrealistic if Milans mentioned him tonight.

Grayson has brought some good solid players in for Blackpool so far with what he's had to spend. Im a big fan of his management style (Slick passing attacking football) and to turn the Blackpool team round from last seasons efforts is really a big achievement for a relatively inexpeirenced manager.

I'd take him over Ince anyday.

Archived