Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
12FRYATT

Recently Available / Unattached Players

Sky Sports

Anybody rate him? I'm not too familiar, I seem to remember that he got a run in their team a while back.

I think he is very good. Ive seen him play at left-back well (actually left footed lol) and can play in central defence. He is a no nonsense tough tackling defender and I think we should get him here. I am very suprised he has been released by Man City.

Good player, get him in. I think he plays left back, but isn't he actually more comfortable with his right foot? Can't remember, but he's better than what we've got. Him and Mattock would be great for the left back berth next season.

Another thing in Jordans favour is he is a tall bugger. I know that doesnt usually equate to much but it would bring more power to the team. Im sure he`ll have plenty of parties interested in him and its news like this which makes me feel that we need a new manager in by Monday!

Fez says we should definitely sign him.

I'm keeping Fez in a cage in the corner of my office. Better than a plant any day. Quite noisy though and high maintenance.

I thought that he was here???

Maybe the ears need clearing out? :D

He went off the boil big time. Good player though. Has ability.

That said, so has Maybury.

Whoever we get in, it's all about motivating and getting the best out of them.

Maybury off the boil??????? Forget that he hasn't ever reached luke warm. I would love playing against him in a Sunday league let alone the Championship........

See that Liverpool have confirmed Robbie Fowler will definitely be leaving at the end of this season.

could he do a job for us??

heard on radio 5 live.

He could def do a job for us, he's still a class finisher.

But suspect if he doesnt go for a megabucks move abroad he'll end up at one of the lower prem clubs or maybe Birmingham, would love it if we could get him but doubt it could happen.

Karl Hawley is being linked with a number of championship, one of them being leicester. He has also just rejected a contract with carlise and will be allowed to move on a free transfer.!

I think a good signing on a free if we manage to beat of the competition.

MM do your stuff

cheltenham: Jamie Victory, Mickey Bell, Steve Guinan, Shane Paul and Michael Whittington.

swindon: aaron brown, ben wells, royce brownlie, scott doe, luke hopper, gareth whalley, jon stewart.

Oh, oh, yes please :w00t:

I thought you said talent in League One/Two, these players should be helping out teams like Southport and Gravesend.

Karl Hawley is being linked with a number of championship, one of them being leicester. He has also just rejected a contract with carlise and will be allowed to move on a free transfer.!

I think a good signing on a free if we manage to beat of the competition.

MM do your stuff

Is this new stuff or the news from January?

Is this new stuff or the news from January?

Hawley and Murphy leave Carlisle

Carlisle captain Peter Murphy and striker Karl Hawley have both left Brunton Park, report BBC Radio Cumbria.

Defender Murphy, 26, and Hawley, 25, were both offered new contracts by the Cumbrians but turned them down.

Murphy has been with Carlisle since 2001 while Hawley joined from Walsall in the summer of 2004.

Preston boss Paul Simpson has been linked with Hawley, who played under him at Carlisle, while SPL newcomers Gretna are interested in Murphy.

Quote: BBC.co.uk

Archived