Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
12FRYATT

Recently Available / Unattached Players

People turning their noses up at Richard Wright when we have shite like Henderson and Logan as our top 2 keepers, and people turning their noses up at Titus Bramble when we have shite like McCarthy. Oh. My. God.

Wigan have released David Unsworth. http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...elease+Unsworth

I have never liked him although he is a decent defender but I am not a fan of players with a lack of pace, especially at centre half. the good thing is Warnock released him earlier in the season and it was his peno for Wigan that sent Sheff U down and ultimately made NW leave so I cant see him bringing him here if Warnock does turn up.

I would definately take Richard Wright the goalie on a free! He is better than Hendo and Logan and then we could have 3 good keepers at the club! Rab can fook right off lol

He is rumoured to be heading back to Ipswich.

Good for this division. Could be good in the prem at the right club. I think though, if he was to go to anyone in the champ it'd be Ipswich and we have good central defenders already.

Good for this division. Could be good in the prem at the right club. I think though, if he was to go to anyone in the champ it'd be Ipswich and we have good central defenders already.

Exactly. Certainly not a priority.

what are your veiws would you want him?

Richard Wright? If you are talking about him I think he is a good keeper but I would be worried that he has done fook all in about 4 years lol. Bit parts at Everton and Arsenal would be a worry, especially as he was touted as an England keeper (he may have caps Im not sure) a few years back. I think he is still 28 or 29 which is still young for a keeper but he has had some injury troubles which is another concern.

Richard Wright? If you are talking about him I think he is a good keeper but I would be worried that he has done fook all in about 4 years lol. Bit parts at Everton and Arsenal would be a worry, especially as he was touted as an England keeper (he may have caps Im not sure) a few years back. I think he is still 28 or 29 which is still young for a keeper but he has had some injury troubles which is another concern.

The last 4-5 replies are about Titus Bramble. A topic was started on him and then merged into here. :thumbup:

I would like to think we could get someone better even if it isn't on a free. Stefanovic or De Zeeuw for example

De Zeeuw is 37. Don't think we would get much out of him. Unsworth has been released along with him though and is certainly experienced.

De Zeeuw is 37. Don't think we would get much out of him. Unsworth has been released along with him though and is certainly experienced.

de zeeuw was one of the better more consistent defenders in the prem at 35 he can still give more than any of our defenders in this division even if not for 90 mins & he's been promoted out of this division a few time before he would be a great old head to sure up our defence unsworth is worth a go aswell in my opinion :thumbup:

What's your obsession with Tim Krul lol

haha i noticed that :S

Quote from Wikipedia updated this morning (not by me!);

"The Portsmouth chairman is desperately trying to hide this news (of Bramble's release) from Harry Redknapp, little does he know that Harry's dustcart is already on its way up the A1."

hahahahaha that tickled me so much i fell off me stool :clap:lol

Guest ttfn

Jensen would be bloody brilliant. He is class. Would be perfect to provide ammo for Hume, Fryatt etc as he likes the ball played on the deck.

jensen is class , would defo take him but sure he will stay in prem , only question mark would be his long term fitness

If only he could persuade Roy Keane that he has an Irish grandmother I think ol Keano would make a move for him.

Archived