Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Alan O'Brien (daily mirror)

Yknow there doesn't seem to be much excitement in this thread. I'm quite excited. You look at some of the quality Eire have, and they've capped this lad already after only a few games in the Prem? I'm not expecting Ronaldinho, or even instant Premiership (even lower premiership) quality action - but if he's good enough for the Rep of Ireland, I'd certainly be far more interested to see what he's like in the Championship than I was in Bruno N****ingGoty.

Hope there's more to it than tabloid shite.

Yknow there doesn't seem to be much excitement in this thread. I'm quite excited. You look at some of the quality Eire have, and they've capped this lad already after only a few games in the Prem? I'm not expecting Ronaldinho, or even instant Premiership (even lower premiership) quality action - but if he's good enough for the Rep of Ireland, I'd certainly be far more interested to see what he's like in the Championship than I was in Bruno N****ingGoty.

Hope there's more to it than tabloid shite.

I agree. This is the type of player that we should be targeting (youths from Prem clubs).

Just spoke to him on msn he said hes off to scotland. I'll try and get it out of him were abouts in scotland exactlyly lol not that it matters to the foxes

Celtic. If he goes Hibs, then he must be some sort of coont and you can tell him that.

Just spoke to him on msn he said hes off to scotland. I'll try and get it out of him were abouts in scotland exactlyly lol not that it matters to the foxes

Can i have his addy so that i can get him to join us??

Ric he's a coont and going to hibs said he wants to work with his old coach whoever that is!

From the BBC.

Newcastle midfielder Alan O'Brien has agreed personal terms to join Scottish side Hibernian. (Daily Record)

Archived