Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Alan O'Brien (daily mirror)

If he can work, is quick and can put in a good cross get him in! If not he can get knotted like some of the past wingers like Yeates, Pisspot, Morris, Impey, there are more! If he is that good why does he not get in NUFC's side? They are not exactly setting anywhere alight!

If he can work, is quick and can put in a good cross get him in! If not he can get knotted like some of the past wingers like Yeates, Pisspot, Morris, Impey, there are more! If he is that good why does he not get in NUFC's side? They are not exactly setting anywhere alight!

Morris was a striker. Impey was a full-back who COULD play on the wing! And FFS where's Josh Low?//????

Morris was a striker. Impey was a full-back who COULD play on the wing! And FFS where's Josh Low?//????

sorry to state the obvious... and yes i have read the previous posts... but just to clarify.....

Andy or Alan?!?! which one are we interested in signing??

lol

Alan... the winger from Newcastle.

I say yes... get him in. Just because. :thumbup:

hes the right age. not too young to need help tying his shoe laces and not too old to.. well... need help tying his shoe laces...

My cousins going out with him there is no chance of him joining leicester i've tried tapping him up before. Birmingham want him so i think he'll go there.

Oh well, if you've tried and failed, experienced football chairmen, managers and agents with big bags of cash have no chance....

Who the heck is he?? I shall make a written apology to the author in the mercury then! :whistle:

0,,10278~2804710,00.jpg<-----------------------------This one

Alan O'Brien

obrien.jpg

Andy O'Brien

Perhaps we should sign both, just to make sure, like.

Perhaps we should sign neither, especially ANDY. He is worse than Titus Bramble.

Archived