Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob666

Accrington 0-1 Leicester - Post Match Reaction

Round Two lovely jubbly and some prize money in to the Club coffers. All in all a good evening a win away from home in the cup and a clean sheet. Not sure what there is to moan about expect perhaps we didn't score 10 or 12 goals agter Wesolowski had opened the floodgates.

Additional prize money to go in the transfer kitty, mission accomplished :thumbup:

You can only go and win these games - you won't get much praise for a 3-0 win etc etc...you'll get battered if you lose. So just getting through is all you can get and we have...so let's move on now to palace and get into em.

What a bunch of w*nkers most of you are.

Not one of you has the first idea of professional football but you sit behind your PC's and slag off the manager all because he told JFH to sling his hook. I pity the bloke he has come in to salvage a mess one that you all sat back and allowed to happen because and then you slag him for it.

Not one of you would have the bollocks to say anything to hos face either.

I trust MA's judgement over the JFH asassination. MM clearly had a hand which he overplayed. (there may have been a third shooter on the grassy knoll adjacent to Belvoir Drive) I reckon people on this site are disapointed, that's all, after being linked to another big (but old) name and it not come off.

I'm not sure this is about being masculine and brave enough to confront the manager about his decision making......I think this forum provides a place for fans to vent - even if we disagree with each others opinions.

I can't respond to your second paragraph as gramatically it makes no sense.

We are also discussing this in the wrong thread.

Apart from that, I see your point, though your tone of address maybe needs some polishing.

N.

We had 65% of possession, so we didn't do so bad. Just need a good finisher now...

The win will add confidence to the side, and the goals will come from who we have got give them time, it takes a while for a team to bond and a striker to learn his midfields way of play, give it a few games and then we will get started on setting the championship a light let them gel. we started off quite aslowly last time we got promoted so its not all bad.

We still need some natural wingers though sounds like we still have no width

Archived