Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RowlattsFox

Djeziri signs on loan

Exactly- I'd hardly describe him as a risk. I just wish Milan would wait until there's a new manager in place, it just gives the wrong impression IMO.

He wanted to bring in players even before he took over at the club if you remember as he was moaning in the press that the delay in the takeover had cost him "3 or 4 potential signings" lol. MM is like that and to be honest, "his signings" aren't a problem as long as he doesn't expect them some kind of guaranteed place. If he is funding the wages then I don't give a monkeys if we have a 40 man squad pool to choose from but again, if he hikes up the prices for tickets or Merchandise to cover his mistakes that would provoke a different reaction from me.

As for Al Jazira. :| I have never heard of him. From what I have read, he couldn't get a deal with with Rangers after a successful loan and its obvious he is still available for transfer hence his loan with us. Its a no risk loan on an 18yo who has the chance to impress and who knows, with a little bit of luck he could replace one of our class strikers like Hammond. :unsure:

Lets just call him Al-Jazeera.

Ive just seen his agent on that channel, telling us that he will be the next Thierry Henry. He looks familiar mind but I cant quite place him. Its weird how he ended the interview with "Death to America". Dunno what thats all about.

binladen_aljazeera101101.jpg

Archived