Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RowlattsFox

Djeziri signs on loan

WHO?

FFS make Milan, I can understand the Ferreira signing up to a point, but can we leave any more signings until we actually have a manager please? Or are you just trying to prove that any manager you bring in won't actually be running the club?

For what its worth, good luck to the lad.

Particularly as Fryatt never actually left.
I think he'll be going out on loan.

Anyone else finding it odd that we've managed to sign a player on loan from a club abroad, when a) the transfer window for non-domestic players closed on Friday and b) the loan transfer window doesn't open for another week for clubs outside the Prem.

Is he any good?

I don't pay attention to the Scottish Leagues to say the least.

He's got a lot of potential, he was linked with someone else a few weeks ago.

I think he'll be going out on loan.

Anyone else finding it odd that we've managed to sign a player on loan from a club abroad, when a) the transfer window for non-domestic players closed on Friday and b) the loan transfer window doesn't open for another week for clubs outside the Prem.

He's got a lot of potential, he was linked with someone else a few weeks ago.

Blackburn Rovers were set to sign him for £125,000 according to Wikipedia.

I think he'll be going out on loan.Anyone else finding it odd that we've managed to sign a player on loan from a club abroad, when a) the transfer window for non-domestic players closed on Friday and b) the loan transfer window doesn't open for another week for clubs outside the Prem.He's got a lot of potential, he was linked with someone else a few weeks ago.

We need Danes on here again.

Aren't BK Frem really shit now?? :unsure:

God knows!Just wanted some insight from anyone who had actually seen him play...

Due to the lack of coverage of A) The Scottish youth league and B) The Danish lower divisions I don't think thats likely.

Not heard much of him, I must admit. I only vaguely remember noticing a young forward going to Rangers.

But what's the point of bringing a youth player in on a year-long loan?

Hume, Campbell, De Vries, Fryatt, Cort, Hammond, Sappleton, Odhiambo, McKay, Kee and now Djeziri?...

We need Danes on here again.

Aren't BK Frem really shit now?? :unsure:

Yes, they are... they're a midtable second tier side in Denmark now, but are still producing the occasional youth talent that gets sold to bigger clubs.

Not heard much of him, I must admit. I only vaguely remember noticing a young forward going to Rangers.

But what's the point of bringing a youth player in on a year-long loan?

Hume, Campbell, De Vries, Fryatt, Cort, Hammond, Sappleton, Odhiambo, McKay, Kee and now Djeziri?...

Well Sappleton, Odihambo, Hammond, Kee are all unlikely to play for the first team this season unless we get a major injury crisis, Fryatt might go out on loan. So that leaves 5 strikers which is about right.

Well Sappleton, Odihambo, Hammond, Kee are all unlikely to play for the first team this season unless we get a major injury crisis, Fryatt might go out on loan. So that leaves 5 strikers which is about right.

I just don't see why Djeziri should be ahead of Sappleton, Odhiambo (an ENGLAND youth international afterall) and McKay. At 18 and having played just at Scottish youth level he doesn't exactly hold any advantage to the other ones...

Here comes the influx of continental talent.

This is some fookin rollercoaster.

I don't feel sick, yet.

Promising player by the way. Not sure he's needed though.

Rollercoaster i'm loving it i want to go again better that past seasons

I think MM loves big squads and obiviously doesn't like Fryatt, but at 18yr old surely we would be better served blooding Odihambo unless there is an option to buy or he is going straight in to the first team.

Is this guy likely to play?

WHO?

FFS make Milan, I can understand the Ferreira signing up to a point, but can we leave any more signings until we actually have a manager please? Or are you just trying to prove that any manager you bring in won't actually be running the club?

For what its worth, good luck to the lad.

"Oh what a circus, oh what a show....."

0,,5~3100050,00.jpg

RANGERS have signed promising striker Adda Djeziri on loan from BK Frem until the end of the season.

The 18-year-old Dane was recruited before the transfer window closed on Wednesday and will now have the chance to earn a permanent move in the summer.

Youth coach Billy Kirkwood said: "We are delighted to have Adda at the club and he will play for the under-19s initially.

Adda Djeziri"It will give all the boys in the youth department a boost to see a new face and we are all looking forward to seeing him play in forthcoming fixtures.

"He is a left-sided forward who can score goals and also create them so it is a big chance for him to come to Scotland impress the manager and coaches here.

"Obviously, we hope he does very well and we will assess the possibility of a permanent move in the summer."

Adda was clearly delighted at his move to Scotland. He said: "It's a big club. Everything about the club is good and it works well for everyone, so I'm very pleased."

BK Frem head coach Anders Theil said his club could command a transfer fee if the player impressed and signed a permanent deal at Ibrox.

"It's good for Adda as he could join Rangers after the loan period and BK Frem could receive some money," said Theil.

"He's got good potential and he's a very quick player, but he is still young.

"I don't think he will be near the first team in the first half year, although they have the option to buy him in the summer."

Adda will get the opportunity to wear a blue jersey for the first time this afternoon when the 19s play in a behind-closed-doors friendly against Gretna.

The Gers page

I have to say, at the very least, this is 'odd'. No first team games, just U19 and reserve matches and then Rangers spurned the opportunity to take up his option. He played just 8 minutes as a reserve in the Scottish Youth Cup final so he wasn't even a first choice in the U-19's.

A big hmmmmmmmm.... from me then on this one.

Archived