Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RowlattsFox

Djeziri signs on loan

Ive just seen his agent on that channel, telling us that he will be the next Thierry Henry. He looks familiar mind but I cant quite place him. Its weird how he ended the interview with "Death to America". Dunno what thats all about.

binladen_aljazeera101101.jpg

He looks quite familiar, and quite ironically he also said that given the chance he'll explode on the field against any opposition.

Seems he is a left winger.

Hes a left winger, he is quite tall and was a tricky player, decent with the ball at his feet aswell, I liked him anyway but I guess we felt we had good enough players for his position already and never followed him up. He did play in our youth team and was part of the team that won the youth league and cup

milan seems to be adoping a similar policy to teams such as arsenal, signing up young players with potential, not beacause they are needed but because they are available, and better in our squad than someone else's....a striker/left winger sounds like a clever buy - and at the level we are playing at could form part of a great midfield, built around the solidity of weso and clem or kish, with any two of kaebi, benfica (christ why can't i ever remember his name), djeziri, hume, porter and sheehan - nice balance of attack & defence.rather hv a player like this in the reserves than josh low and tiatto in the first team...

Yes, they are... they're a midtable second tier side in Denmark now, but are still producing the occasional youth talent that gets sold to bigger clubs.
shoud feel at home here then...

Did he not impress at Rangers then? I know Scottish football is crap but Rangers to Leicester is a backwards step, albeit just loan moves.

He's in the team for the reserves tonight at Hinkley, so if anyone is going perhaps they can give us a run down tomorow.

Did he not impress at Rangers then? I know Scottish football is crap but Rangers to Leicester is a backwards step, albeit just loan moves.

Scottish football is steadily improving, especially Celtic and Rangers. I think that Celtic proved that last year when they beat Man Yoo in the Champions League. I don't think that it is a backwards step when you consider that Rangers are playing Champions League football and have been playing in Europe since the year dot.

Archived