Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Our Xmas bash was cancelled,due to my disastrous knee op in September.The reason behind this is out of 8 of us ,4 of us ski and it's mandatory/obligatory / or we just have to do it!we go to Milton Keynes Snodome and have a meal and piss up afterwards.the knees won't be up to the job until late Feb/ March so the boss postponed it.Mainly because I'm better than the other two so think I'm better than I am,but the boss pisses all over me and rubs it in!

Our Xmas bash was cancelled,due to my disastrous knee op in September.The reason behind this is out of 8 of us ,4 of us ski and it's mandatory/obligatory / or we just have to do it!we go to Milton Keynes Snodome and have a meal and piss up afterwards.the knees won't be up to the job until late Feb/ March so the boss postponed it.Mainly because I'm better than the other two so think I'm better than I am,but the boss pisses all over me and rubs it in!

Technically you are still having a knees up.  :xmaswink:

• Like 1

Does anyone know if there's a time limit to which 24 hour Tesco's can sell alcohol to/from? Need to get some wine but the only time I can get this is on the way home after my night shift on Saturday at 3am or so.

Does anyone know if there's a time limit to which 24 hour Tesco's can sell alcohol to/from? Need to get some wine but the only time I can get this is on the way home after my night shift on Saturday at 3am or so.

Have you tried googling it?

i think they're only shut from 10pm on sat til 10 am sunday so you should be ok at that time.

not dead sure though 

edit; i assume you can buy alcohol any time the store is open , but i've not actually tried it at 3am 

Edited by Zingari

i think they're only shut from 10pm on sat til 10 am sunday so you should be ok at that time.

not dead sure though 

Worst comes to the worst, I'll just get it from the Tesco next to my work and stick it in the fridge in the back room of the bar.

You can't buy it between something like 10.30 pm and 8.30 am in the 24 hour Asda by me pretty sure. Dunno if that's a regional thing, an Asda thing or an actual government rule, though. 

Think it depends on the license, whether it's 24 hour or not an that. Something along those lines. 

I could've just made all that up though.