Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Don’t forget the matching turban ! ...   :thumbup:

Hello, stranger, I was wondering where you had got to.

I was out your way, yesterday - I took a long walk down to the Welford Arm of the Grand Union and back.

5 minutes ago, Buce said:

Hello, stranger, I was wondering where you had got to.

I was out your way, yesterday - I took a long walk down to the Welford Arm of the Grand Union and back.

Hello Bucey ...   that sounds like a nice walk ...   hope you enjoyed it.  With the weather like this I’ve been out a lot ...   can’t make up my mind to go to the races at Dingley today (good beer tent) or take the dogs on a long walk ...   to the pub ...   decisions decisions !!

Edited by Countryfox

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Hello Bucey ...   that sounds like a nice walk ...   hope you enjoyed it.

Yeah, it's a cracking walk and usually very peaceful, but the weather - and it being a Sunday - brought out the crowds, especially around Foxton.

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

With the weather like this I’ve been out a lot ...   can’t make up my mind to go to the races at Dingley today (good beer tent) or take the dogs on a long walk ...   to the pub ...   decisions decisions !!

Take the dogs out, mate - good for you, good for them, and you still get a beer. What's not to like?

17 minutes ago, Buce said:

Yeah, it's a cracking walk and usually very peaceful, but the weather - and it being a Sunday - brought out the crowds, especially around Foxton.

Take the dogs out, mate - good for you, good for them, and you still get a beer. What's not to like?

Sound advice my friend ...   decision made !!    :D

8 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Daddy was busy watching the kids while mommy was off shopping for lenghas and saris for upcoming weddings.  9 hours later and home with no dinner. Bin time.

I heard your Mrs took so long because she kept walking in shops and couldn’t bring herself to say what she wanted, Sarri seems to be the hardest word.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I heard your Mrs took so long because she kept walking in shops and couldn’t bring herself to say what she wanted, Sarri seems to be the hardest word.

image.jpeg.f4f141a4731edfb476377c1d68bb1502.jpeg

:blink:

Maurizio says get to the Joke Thread immediately.....and then get out of there!

He says the same to me. 

• Haha 1

Just had my faraday pouch delivered ...    no smarty pants car thief will be nicking my car any time soon !!

I always keep the car keys near the door and for the sake of a few quid think they are a great investment ...  cost under a fiver.  

3 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Just had my faraday pouch delivered ...    no smarty pants car thief will be nicking my car any time soon !!

I always keep the car keys near the door and for the sake of a few quid think they are a great investment ...  cost under a fiver.  

I just keep my car keys away from the door.

Costs me fvck all.

1 minute ago, Buce said:

I just keep my car keys away from the door.

Costs me fvck all.

Fair enough Bucey ...   but how far away do they need to be ???? ....    and ...   I like to chuck em in a draw as soon as I come in ....    annnnnd you can put your credit cards in it too when you go out to stop cloning ...    so there !!!   :P

38 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Fair enough Bucey ...   but how far away do they need to be ???? ....    and ...   I like to chuck em in a draw as soon as I come in ....    annnnnd you can put your credit cards in it too when you go out to stop cloning ...    so there !!!   :P

Tbh, mate, I had to Google what a Faraday pouch is - I thought maybe it was something like a colostomy bag... lol

Edited by Buce
  • Haha 4

So ..  was waiting for my dinner and had about 20 minutes to spare ...    nowt much on but found this on my Sky planner ..  ‘PL Greatest games : Leics/Man U ‘14”  ...     what a fookin game !!! ...   Ulloa cracking goal ..  Nuges peno ! ..   remember him !! ...   Cambiassos goal !!!!!  ...   5 3 !!!    by the time she put the plate in front of me I was a blubbering mess !!     Happy days ...   :scarf:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

So ..  was waiting for my dinner and had about 20 minutes to spare ...    nowt much on but found this on my Sky planner ..  ‘PL Greatest games : Leics/Man U ‘14”  ...     what a fookin game !!! ...   Ulloa cracking goal ..  Nuges peno ! ..   remember him !! ...   Cambiassos goal !!!!!  ...   5 3 !!!    by the time she put the plate in front of me I was a blubbering mess !!     Happy days ...   :scarf:

Still have the full match saved to my hard drive: I needed a personal copy because we were obviously never going to do anything more incredible than that for a good few years while we're still finding our PL feet :D

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

15 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Still have the full match saved to my hard drive: I needed a personal copy because we were obviously never going to do anything more incredible than that for a good few years while we're still finding our PL feet :D

It’s really odd, but in a way it still hasn’t quite sunk in that we won the title... I mean, I remember it and everything but in that way that you remember a dream. 

Quite surreal. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Buce said:

It’s really odd, but in a way it still hasn’t quite sunk in that we won the title... I mean, I remember it and everything but in that way that you remember a dream. 

Quite surreal. 

I genuinely don't think it ever will.  It's like we were all caught in a bizarre mass hallucination.

5 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

I genuinely don't think it ever will.  It's like we were all caught in a bizarre mass hallucination.

It’s probably the best evidence we have that the Matrix is real. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Carl the Llama said:

This was just 20 minutes ...   but had everything in ...  Giggs and Van whats its smug faces ...  Rooney chasing Clattenburg all over the pitch ! ...   JV and Leo combining for a fantastic goal ...  the start of the ground shaking KP roar ! ...   Smithy the commentator lisping on about how good ManU are ...   and we had a player I couldn't even remember for a moment (can't even remember him now ..  midfield ..  Hammond ???) ...   its just packed with interest ...   might just watch it again tomorrow ! ...     :)

14 minutes ago, Buce said:

Where did you have to drive to, mate?

not sure if this works...

Edit, i lied.. only 620klms :) 

Northam to Kondinin, job there... to Brookton, job there, back to work.. then a animal rescue down to Swan view, drop off in Toodyay (pronounced twojay) then back to work :)

Northam WA 6401 to Northam WA - Google Maps.pdf

Edited by ozleicester