Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Tiger Roll you beauty !!!   ...    100 notes on the nose ! ..    :)

Yeah I had £50 on it, usually i spread my bets on the GN but it was my one and only bet this time and I’m delighted :)

Edited by Strokes
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Yeah I had £50 on it, usually i spread my bets on the GN but it was my one and only bet this time and I’m delighted :)

Me too ...   only cus it’s the new Red Rum ....     told a few of my mates to do the same ...    they all think I’m some racing guru ...   I’ll milk it for ages ...   and have a few free drinks coming in ! ....     :D

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Me too ...   only cus it’s the new Red Rum ....     told a few of my mates to do the same ...    they all think I’m some racing guru ...   I’ll milk it for ages ...   and have a few free drinks coming in ! ....     :D

Yeah, remind me to thank you, mate. :nono:

8 hours ago, Innovindil said:

My brother got a cat for Xmas for his little girl. Turns out he's allergic to it so I decided to take it in. From the rspca so supposed to be snipped or whatever. We've had her 2 weeks and she's having kittens right now. 

Wtf do I do?! 

https://www.purina.co.uk/cats/key-life-stages/pregnancy/cat-labour-and-giving-birth

https://www.wikihow.pet/Help-a-Cat-Give-Birth

10 hours ago, Innovindil said:

My brother got a cat for Xmas for his little girl. Turns out he's allergic to it so I decided to take it in. From the rspca so supposed to be snipped or whatever. We've had her 2 weeks and she's having kittens right now. 

Wtf do I do?! 

How did it go??

13 hours ago, Buce said:

Yeah, remind me to thank you, mate. :nono:

Sorry mate ...   but !!!  .....   next years Grand National ...   put your wedge on Tiger Roll ....   apparently you can get odds of 8 to 1 if you bet now ! ...   in before the rush !!!     :thumbup:

See ...   I am a good mate after all ! ....    :yesyes:

17 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Holy cow. We weren't ready at all. I've had cats before but never had one have kittens. 

2vkgcbl.jpg

Don't know why the picture keeps flipping weird. But here she is with 3 of her kittens and after that she's had 2 more that are black with white patches that are cute as buttons. Can't get a decent pic since she's currently cuddling them. 

But it's gone a lot better than I expected. So far they've all made it and look okay. Ordering a decent pen today instead of the makeshift skirting board one we have atm. 

Brilliant job mate. Keep the pics coming :)

7 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Saw a thief get chased through the middle of Derby by about six blokes before being tackled by a have-a-go-hero while on my lunch break. Felt like I was in a GTA random event.

And you just stood there and watched. 

Pfft. 

:ph34r:

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

And you just stood there and watched. 

Pfft. 

:ph34r:

lol

I was a good 50 yards away from the action when they all ran by, was in my suit trousers and would have been the slowest by a long way judging by the pace of the other pursuers. From a distance it looked like a proper hit to bring the guy down though.

Went on a speed awareness course today at county hall. Sat on my table was one bloke who just had to give a story on anything and everything vaguely linked to cars and/or driving. Just shut up, get your head down and listen up for the four hours. Let’s not argue everything or come out with anecdotes now.

i did learn a few things though and it’s better than having points on the license

1 minute ago, SystonFox said:

Went on a speed awareness course today at county hall. Sat on my table was one bloke who just had to give a story on anything and everything vaguely linked to cars and/or driving. Just shut up, get your head down and listen up for the four hours. Let’s not argue everything or come out with anecdotes now.

i did learn a few things though and it’s better than having points on the license

I’d rather have the points than be patronised for 4 hours to be honest.

• Haha 1

I did a speed awareness course about a year ago and the shit some of the other people in there didn't know about driving laws really shocked me. I had an arguement with a bloke about speed limits on dual carriageways, not sure exactly why but when the instructor informed him I was correct he preceded to argue with him for another 10 minutes. The other participants make it drag so much, I actually found some of the info helpful and refreshed some of my own knowledge.

This will be meaningless to anyone who hasn't seen the Harry Potter films.

It's my daughter's sixteenth birthday today. She'd just finished the present unwrapping when she 'noticed' one left: "Oh, Dad", she said, "could you just pass that one to me, please?"

So, I passed it to her, whereupon, she tore it open with a look of triumph, held up the sock within and cried, "DOBBIE IS FREE!!!" lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Buce said:

This will be meaningless to anyone who hasn't seen the Harry Potter films.

It's my daughter's sixteenth birthday today. She'd just finished the present unwrapping when she 'noticed' one left: "Oh, Dad", she said, "could you just pass that one to me, please?"

So, I passed it to her, whereupon, she tore it open with a look of triumph, held up the sock within and cried, "DOBBIE IS FREE!!!" lol

You kicked her out on her birthday? Absolute savage.

11 hours ago, SystonFox said:

My Grandfather (86) attended one recemtly after being recorded going through a village at 35mph in a 30 zone.

He's a big Stoke City fan and he said it was one of the longest 4 hours in his life as his own course was at...their local rivals Port Vale's stadium.