Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

3 hours ago, ozleicester said:

not sure if this works...

Edit, i lied.. only 620klms :) 

Northam to Kondinin, job there... to Brookton, job there, back to work.. then a animal rescue down to Swan view, drop off in Toodyay (pronounced twojay) then back to work :)

Northam WA 6401 to Northam WA - Google Maps.pdf 291.29 kB · 5 downloads

I don’t know why but that ‘l’ in klms is annoying me more than it probably should

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, stix said:

I don’t know why but that ‘l’ in klms is annoying me more than it probably should

Usually i would just use the more aussie...K's  (kays)... but thought id improve it for an international audience lol

• Haha 1

Oh, God - I nearly lost Mrs B's new tortoise this morning. We have deliberately made holes in the fences between us and the neighbours to allow hedgehogs to move freely at night, but we have to block them in the day when the tortoise is out, only this morning I forgot and he went awol. Luckily, he was just sat basking in the middle of next door's lawn.

• Haha 3

Guest MattP
17 minutes ago, Buce said:

Oh, God - I nearly lost Mrs B's new tortoise this morning. We have deliberately made holes in the fences between us and the neighbours to allow hedgehogs to move freely at night, but we have to block them in the day when the tortoise is out, only this morning I forgot and he went awol. Luckily, he was just sat basking in the middle of next door's lawn.

Lucky, hard to find usually as they seek out a dark corner.

We lost ours once and after a few hours searching found him behind the back of the washing machine.

10 minutes ago, MattP said:

Lucky, hard to find usually as they seek out a dark corner.

We lost ours once and after a few hours searching found him behind the back of the washing machine.

Lucky isn't the word, mate.

Mrs B would have cut my bollox off with a rusty blade if I'd lost him... lol

I still laugh when I think about the time my mate and I found a tortoise in the field behind our houses, and when he picked it up it did an incredibly powerful piss right down the front of his T-shirt.

I had no idea that the humble tortoise can piss like a horse, and gained a new respect for them as a result

• Haha 2

Went to Legoland with the wife and 6 year old daughter today

6 year old enjoyed it thankfully

we thought it was a rip off with mainly miserable staff and 2/3 of the rides we had queued up for 30-45 minutes each suddenly had technical difficulties before we got to the front  but the staff liaison side of things was pretty poor

overall piss poor rip off

Kittens are almost 3 weeks old and have started walking around, opened up the nursing box to give them more room to roam. One of them seems a bit nervous but hopefully he/she decides to join in with the others. My dad couldn't resist picking one up and managed to snag a good pic of that too. :D

a2e5251b5991289f16c2a15a0d59abc2.png

b2c8384ac5222df5d4981d4e56884e77.png

• Like 4

Went under the scalpel for 3hrs...

My wife also miles away in another hospital,so comparing our grogginess..

My kids, using WhatsApp,for group conversations...our discussions under the influence of the narcose somewhat amusing...

Though I know you all will post you ....can't notice the difference...:bounce:..........:crylaugh:

2 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Went to Legoland with the wife and 6 year old daughter today

6 year old enjoyed it thankfully

we thought it was a rip off with mainly miserable staff and 2/3 of the rides we had queued up for 30-45 minutes each suddenly had technical difficulties before we got to the front  but the staff liaison side of things was pretty poor

overall piss poor rip off

I went there with my then 6 year old at the end of the summer holidays last year, and it was so busy when we arrived I thought I was going to have a panic attack.

Given the huge amount of time spent in queues my lad also liked it so appalling though it is perhaps they've got their business model right

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

My kids, using WhatsApp,for group conversations...our discussions under the influence of the narcose somewhat amusing...

Though I know you all will post you ....can't notice the difference...:bounce:..........:crylaugh:

hope things went well for you both

6 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Best wishes to you both, mate.

6 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Was in Germany for the weekend for Dortmund v Schalke, which was sensational. I know it's a football hipster thing, but that really was amazing. 

Came back to find out I've got a new job, that I've wanted for ages. Fantastic weekend!

I bet you ruin the 1st of May,by telling me you supported Skalke.....:frusty:

Bit frustrating. Found out I can't get enough funding to do the MSc I'd wanted to which was sad. Had lost a couple of job offers from not fully committing as I waited so that's also annoying. Can't work out what I want to do next cos the masters was sort of can kicker. Not much out there that appeals, everything seems like it will just make me miserable.

8 hours ago, Buce said:

Car insurance companies are such rob-dogs. 

This year’s proposal is £100 more than last, despite no claims. They can fvck right off. 

Mine did exactly the same in Jan. raised it by £110 for no obvious reason. 

Shopped around and it was still the best deal. Phoned up to moan anyway...and they reduced the quote by £110. 

Twats

• Like 1

7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Did my taxes. Of course I wait to deadline day to do them lol

I owed $3450. Just a shade under £2000 in your guys money.

Guess I won't super size my fries tomorrow!

Just beat that deadline EH Jim?

I did mine on friday night. Getting a sweet refund of around $1700. Last year i paid like $50 which wasnt bad at all.  I wont be super sizing fries either way lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Mind you...we BvB have thrown the title...

I hope you enjoyed the day & unique Derby atmosphere. & "die Gelbe wand"

It was incredible. We watched the Nurnberg v Bayern game on Sunday and it just shows what a waste Saturday's result was.