Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Flew up to Glasgow for work and got a taxi from the airport to the outskirts of town. Drove past Celtic Park and wow, what an impressive stadium it is.

Luckily the taxi driver was a St Mirren fan. I figured if he was Celtic and I told him I was Leicester, he might have doubled the fare or thrown me out.

• Haha 1

Start of April which means it's bitch at the gaffers about pensions time. Just been told we're getting a £1/hr rise to cover the increase in contributions. Might mean I can convince my missus to keep more than one of these beauties! :frantics:

2rn95lj.jpg

Why the hell does the picture keep flipping though. :angry:

• Like 1

Been growing my hair for the last two years and had a beard for about the last five years. Got sick of the wife and kids telling me I looked old so went down the barbers this morning and got it all shaved off. Came home and surprised them and my boy burst out crying lol

I do look about 10 years younger now tbf :yesyes:

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

lol how old is your boy? 

He's 9 mate. I reckon he thought it was a stranger coming into his house or maybe it was the shock. He's probably too young to remember me without the beard lol

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

Been growing my hair for the last two years and had a beard for about the last five years. Got sick of the wife and kids telling me I looked old so went down the barbers this morning and got it all shaved off. Came home and surprised them and my boy burst out crying lol

I do look about 10 years younger now tbf :yesyes:

I think he thought you were one of the uncles that come around while your not home.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alf Bentley said:

Oh dear!

But given my reported resemblance to Fred Flintstone, I'm in no position to mock!

You shouldn't mock ginger people anyway, Alf.

I'm pretty sure they're protected under Disability Rights legislation... :D

7 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

The best part of this is she’s definitely been up to no good. I suspect she took it up the bum on your bed mate.

Thanks for the reassurance, mate. lol

I was beginning to wonder if she was even mine...

• Haha 2