Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Feel like I’ve crammed a bank holiday weekend into half a day. Lie in, dug some of the garden up then sat in a beer garden getting burnt.

I’ve only got an afternoon nap and shouting obscenities at the neighbours to complete the set.

BBQ needed mate, DM any invites:cheers:

Edited by Strokes

Had a great first day of the long weekend. This weather really is the best on a day off. 

Woke up late, good breakfast, then looking after my baby neice all day and going to the park with her, seeing her in her element on the swings and sharing ice cream. Now back at home watching IPL while she sleeps. 

Doesn't get much better than this right now :wub:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Had a great first day of the long weekend. This weather really is the best on a day off. 

Woke up late, good breakfast, then looking after my baby neice all day and going to the park with her, seeing her in her element on the swings and sharing ice cream. Now back at home watching IPL while she sleeps. 

Doesn't get much better than this right now :wub:

Its great when they're not yours and you can hand them back after :D

• Like 1

On 19/04/2019 at 17:32, Dr The Singh said:

Got my sledgehammer man's started.knockong some walls down.  Knackered, feel strong, so I'm enjoying a beer to celebrate my hard work

Smashing stuff up is the best.

I've taken four lots of bricks and concrete to the tip this morning and I doubt I'd feel any better if I'd taken a load of heroin

6 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Smashing stuff up is the best.

I've taken four lots of bricks and concrete to the tip this morning and I doubt I'd feel any better if I'd taken a load of heroin

Didn't enjoy putting the rubble in the skip though, glad I finished all the tidying up.  Enjoying a beer to celebrate while the Mrs makes fresh bhaji's 

20 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Didn't enjoy putting the rubble in the skip though, glad I finished all the tidying up.  Enjoying a beer to celebrate while the Mrs makes fresh bhaji's 

Sadly all I got for my trouble was some Jaffa Cakes.

Spent about a grand on skips in the last 12 months so was determined to get rid of this last lot myself

5 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Sadly all I got for my trouble was some Jaffa Cakes.

Spent about a grand on skips in the last 12 months so was determined to get rid of this last lot myself

Wow, that's a lot of shit to get rid of, wth are you doing with your place?

3 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

Wow, that's a lot of shit to get rid of, wth are you doing with your place?

Had an old (and very solid) garage knocked down, that had a massive asbestos cement roof that needed its own (expensive) skip, took out some raised beds with foundations more like you'd have for a castle, a big old apple tree taken down, etc etc. Just mountains of shite, basically. Starting to look pretty sweet now, about time too

5 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Daddy was busy watching the kids while mommy was off shopping for lenghas and saris for upcoming weddings.  9 hours later and home with no dinner. Bin time.

Yeah, but wait till you see your sari - you'll just love it.

• Haha 1