Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Milan

• 11 months later...

Interesting read in the Sun today.....Storrie charged with tax evasion dating back to when Mandaric was in charge of Pompey!!

Will this have repercussions with our chairman?

I hope not.....it's to do with ongoing alleged corruption in football.....

Disclaimer:- Brief extract from the Sun and I did say alleged.

the investigation into the affairs at pompey in the time of MM and Redknapp is still ongoing despite a couple of false starts by the old bill.- there are strong rumours at spurs apparently that this could result in Redknapp's departure from the club before the end of the season

Reminds me of that bit from Family Guy when Mayor West spends 150k of taxpayer money to find out who's stealing his water.

why can i now just imagine milan spying on the plug hole in his kitchen sink? :D

besides nothings going to happen, the government, the FA and FIFA are far more corrupt than this and they always get off scot free.

• 2 months later...

@ianstringerbbc

Milan Mandarich has today been charged with 2 counts of cheating the public revenue relating to $295,000 payment to another via Monaco bank

..And is alledged to have not paid the tax and NI on this. He will appear at Westminster Magistrates Court on Feb 11th. Weblink will follow

Well hope the bastard Redknapp gets whats coming to him too!!! What happens now does Milan have to pay and get a slap on the wrists or does this mean he could do time for the crime? I hope this will not effect any business we wish to do this January. Well if he does go down they have had free Deidre rachid on coronation street, we will all be wearing FREE MILAN t-shirts!!

@ianstringerbbc

Milan Mandarich has today been charged with 2 counts of cheating the public revenue relating to $295,000 payment to another via Monaco bank

..And is alledged to have not paid the tax and NI on this. He will appear at Westminster Magistrates Court on Feb 11th. Weblink will follow

The case scheduled for February 11th will be a preliminary appearance only. Any trial will probably not take place until after the end of the season.

Mandaric has total confidence in the legal team he has dealing with this.

For all our sakes, they had better get him a result.

Mandaric has total confidence in the legal team he has dealing with this.

For all our sakes, they had better get him a result.

Yes - let's hope that they get a foreign national off with flagrant tax-evasion and non-payment of National Insurance.

That will be a result we can all celebrate.

Archived