Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Milan

Well it's confirmed as Milan now.

Any chance Milan could get some sort of transfer embargo sort of thing?! :angry:

More generally what are the implications of this for the club, Milan, etc?

Does anyone out there know?

It's probably far to early to tell, probably won't have a clear picture until any charges are actually pressed.

Oh wonderful, so what does this mean for our club then?

Presumably nothing as far as our club's concerned, As for Milan who knows?

Fair enough without Milan you could as what does this mean for our club but as far as our club is concerned we've done nothing wrong.

Although as Milan who is the owner of the club who would potentially be dealing with dodgy transfer's, e.t.c, so as Ched said I suppose there could be a transfer embargo placed on us maybe.

Tbh I've suspected something like this for a long time.

I appreciate this is to do with his time at Portsmouth, but some of his actions since he's arrived here have a bit iffy.

The long list of useless signings, the sacking of Martin Allen, all highly suspicious.

Presumably nothing as far as our club's concerned, As for Milan who knows?

Fair enough without Milan you could as what does this mean for our club but as far as our club is concerned we've done nothing wrong.

Although as Milan who is the owner of the club who would potentially be dealing with dodgy transfer's, e.t.c, so as Ched said I suppose there could be a transfer embargo placed on us maybe.

Main problem, as far as I see it, is we will have to rely solely on LCFC's money for signings and wages, rather than anything Milan might throw our way :mellow:

Its not been confirmed yet,only harry and storrie has

But come on, No smoke without fire, and it's abit close to home with Redknapp being confirmed isn't it?!

Also there all linked with Portsmouth during Milans time.

Redknapp (Confirmed) - Manager at the time.

Storrie (Confirmed) - Chief Exec at the time.

Amdy Faye (Not Confirmed) - Signed during Milan's time.

Willie McKay (Not Confirmed) - Agent of Faye.

Yes Milan Mandaric has not been confirmed (yet) but the liklyhood is he is involved, in some way.

But let's bring that good old quote that was being used when we had trouble in La Manga - Innocent till proven guilty!

But come on, No smoke without fire, and it's abit close to home with Redknapp being confirmed isn't it?!

Also there all linked with Portsmouth during Milans time.

Redknapp (Confirmed) - Manager at the time.

Storrie (Confirmed) - Chief Exec at the time.

Amdy Faye (Not Confirmed) - Signed during Milan's time.

Willie McKay (Not Confirmed) - Agent of Faye.

Yes Milan Mandaric has not been confirmed (yet) but the liklyhood is he is involved, in some way.

But let's bring that good old quote that was being used when we had trouble in La Manga - Innocent till proven guilty!

Aye i know....just dont wanna upset the kiddies here before bedtime

Archived