Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Milan

No, the league you could be in after a points deduction.

We got -15 without actively seeking an advantage. You should get more for that. Although that's presuming the FA/FL exercises some consistency, which can never be taken for granted.

Anyway, I'll leave you to contemplate playing Tranmere...

What exactly have Leicester City Football Club done though?

These arrests are for activities that happened at his Pompey days.

We got -15 without actively seeking an advantage. You should get more for that. Although that's presuming the FA/FL exercises some consistency, which can never be taken for granted.

Get your facts right.

This has nothing to do with LCFC.

It is from the year 2003.

It will affect Portsmouth.

So piss off.

Our club has done nothing wrong.

This all dates back to four years ago.

Hilarious.

No doubt if we don't get a points deduction it's down to everyone hating Leeds.

:crylaugh:

What the F****.

To what end will Milan go to in order to get publicity. :dunno:

It's ok to suck up to sky, but to get involved with the police is Lunacy.

His best defence at the moment though is the fact that he's 69.

He can make out senile dementia has set in so cannot remember owning Portsmouth. :thumbup:

All this off the pitch drama was pretty exciting at first but it's just gettin so exhausberating now. Feels like the seaons been going on for bloody months and months. The thought that we might've gone through all this just for Mandy to have to resign and us be left in the same postion as before is a bit shite. Even the thought of him gettin bummed in the nick aint really cheering me up.

There is absolutely no chance of any point’s deduction and this having any affect on Leicester City Football club. All matters relate to financial year ended 2003 at a completely different entity. It has no bearing on Leicester City other than its owners personal financial matters pre acquisition. Which basically means it has fcuk all to do with us other than Milan having to cough up some fines to H & M revenue and customs. Even then there's a very minimal chance of that happening. It's an over reaction probably to a false tip off by some journalist pr*ck. People like Milan always have their backs covered I can assure you.

There is absolutely no chance of any point’s deduction and this having any affect on Leicester City Football club. All matters relate to financial year ended 2003 at a completely different entity. It has no bearing on Leicester City other than its owners personal financial matters pre acquisition. Which basically means it has fcuk all to with us other than Milan having to cough up some fines to H & M revenue and customs. Even then there's a very minimal chance of that happening. It's an over reaction probably to a false tip off by some journalist pr*ck. People like Milan always have their backs covered I can assure you.

At the minute no, but once the police/customs get their claws into him they'll go through his affairs with a fine tooth comb. At the risk of repeating myself can you think of a legitimate reason for some of the signings we've made this season?

At the minute no, but once the police/customs get their claws into him they'll go through his affairs with a fine tooth comb. At the risk of repeating myself can you think of a legitimate reason for some of the signings we've made this season?

Well you can only hope it was down to Martin Allen and that bloke that was sacked after two weeks.

I can't see any reason how buying the players we did were ever going to personally benefit Milan financially, if anything having the adverse effect.

We'll be fine!

You make a valid point regarding his dealings being scrutinised.

Wouldn't be surprised if they decided to take a close look at the club books.

Just hope that any dealings we had since Milan has been in charge are squaky clean.

Otherwise who knows what may happen. :dunno:

Anyone who thinks that if Milan is found guilty of any wrongdoing during his time at Portsmouth, that it would not affect us are wrong.

It is possible that MM could be banned from any involvement in football.

If this was the case then we would be looking for a new owner.

Then what???? :cry:

I can't see any reason how buying the players we did were ever going to personally benefit Milan financially, if anything having the adverse effect.

Hypothetically say you signed a player who was constantly injured and was unlikely to be signed by anyone else. And say you paid him £10k a week of the clubs money, money that the club could set against tax. That player's agent would then pay a certain person a large sum in cash as a thank you.

I don't know if any of this is true, just supposing.

the player receiving would have to pay tax on the 10k tho, so how is hat a tax dodge?

The player(and his agent, who gets a percentage) who would be otherwise finished is just glad of the wages. The club pay the wages, but a certain person receives the cash.

The player(and his agent, who gets a percentage) who would be otherwise finished is just glad of the wages. The club pay the wages, but a certain person receives the cash.

Doesn't matter who receives the cash, as long as the necessary taxes have been paid.

The player’s salaries will not be a problem, it will be done legit ever month/week. The problems arise on signing on fees with players transfers in/out of the club. But as an agent of a player it should be their responsibility that the tax is paid. All clubs should disclose all these transactions anyway so preventing any problems like this occurring. But I think this might be a little deeper than that.

We can only speculate, but it's probably a load of tosh anyway. Like I said earlier we have nothing to worry about.

Milan's proably already out and in the clear. Don't be surprised if he's on the news tomorrow laughing and joking about it.

Mandaric was on the 20.25 back to Leicester apparently, from someone on TB.

can report that Milan has just got on the 20.25 from ST.P. Back to Leicester
Smiling and patting the guy with him on the back for getting him in 1st class.. I walked down platform with him

Doesn't matter who receives the cash, as long as the necessary taxes have been paid.

The player’s salaries will not be a problem, it will be done legit ever month/week. The problems arise on signing on fees with players transfers in/out of the club. But as an agent of a player it should be their responsibility that the tax is paid. All clubs should disclose all these transactions anyway so preventing any problems like this occurring. But I think this might be a little deeper than that.

In the past it's been discovered that the manager receives a back hander from the agent for signing the player.

How this would affect a clubs finance director or owner I do not know.

Surely Leicester would not be in trouble... the problem is with Milan Mandaric when he was at Portsmouth... so for us, there is nothing that we need to fear...

Milan would be the one who would be in trouble and worst case scenario would be that he would have to hand over the assets to the police... then it would be up for sale again I suppose...

Not really sure I understand but I very much doubt that Leicester would be in any sort of trouble because of Milan's actions, if they are found to be illegal, from the past at Portsmouth.

He's paid the stadium and all that hasn't he?

We'd just get someone else in :dunno:

No I dont think he did.

I seem to remember his paying off stadium "loan" was part of the deal to buy the club in the first place :dunno:

I feel sorry for Holloway tbh... he isn't likely to be getting any spending money come January :(

Archived