Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Just ban them

None of them are offering anything of worth.

At sight of one. Just ban them please.

I can't take it anymore, clicking threads and reading the complete shit they're coming out with.

Agree. Won't be bothering with this place if they are going to be allowed to clutter it up for much longer. I know mods and admin have a difficult job but it still has to be done.

Made more difficult by everyone replying to them, and encouraging them to post. I've done what I can, I'm not spending the rest of the night sorting it out myself.

You can't ban someone permanently they can just keep making accounts and being dicks. Just ignore them, it really isn't that hard.

You can - you block their IP. There's ways around that but judging by the level of posting I doubt they would know how.

Anyway, it's not the Plymouth fans I want blocking - it's the arseholes calling for Holloway's head.

You can - you block their IP. There's ways around that but judging by the level of posting I doubt they would know how.

Anyway, it's not the Plymouth fans I want blocking - it's the arseholes calling for Holloway's head.

Agreed. Although to be honest, they actually amuse me. Not as much as the Plymouth lot, but funs fun in our situation.

Just wondering, what threads have these people posted in? Is it mainly in the football forums? cos I've not noticed any yet. One reason why I mainly use General Chat. No offence football changes some people into l morons. Not worth losing sleep over if they do a bit of mud sllinging.

At least in General Chat people talk crap about real issues. But football is just a game. Why not just ignore them AND change the topic. Those posting after can discuss the new topic until its hijacked again then just do the same. They'll soon get fed up when they realise what they have to say does not interest anybody. Next week they'll be on another clubs fans Messageboard.

Just wondering, what threads have these people posted in? Is it mainly in the football forums? cos I've not noticed any yet. One reason why I mainly use General Chat. No offence football changes some people into l morons. Not worth losing sleep over if they do a bit of mud sllinging.

At least in General Chat people talk crap about real issues. But football is just a game. Why not just ignore them AND change the topic. Those posting after can discuss the new topic until its hijacked again then just do the same. They'll soon get fed up when they realise what they have to say does not interest anybody. Next week they'll be on another clubs fans Messageboard.

Never a more true word spoken.

None of them are offering anything of worth.

At sight of one. Just ban them please.

I can't take it anymore, clicking threads and reading the complete shit they're coming out with.

:cry:

And they've given this man 'The Power'?

God help us all - it'll be carnage out there...

Posting on a weekend?

It's as if you knew your services were desperately required... :D

I heard the cry.

I could save this place.

The random gesture of 'forum supervisor bods' or whatever they are called is an empty and pointless one.

What this place needs is a man of action (me) as admin (me) banning all and sundry (you lot).

90% of the internet have a dynamic (or static but I think it's called a dynamic this one :dunno) IP therefore it is changed simply by turning your internet off and on. Even if they don't know how to change their IP, they are in-directly doing this when they turn their internet off and back on :)

yes you can, it's called an IP ban
90% of the internet have a dynamic (or static but I think it's called a dynamic this one :dunno:) IP therefore it is changed simply by turning your internet off and on. Even if they don't know how to change their IP, they are in-directly doing this when they turn their internet off and back on :)

:rolleyes:

90% of the internet have a dynamic (or static but I think it's called a dynamic this one :dunno) IP therefore it is changed simply by turning your internet off and on. Even if they don't know how to change their IP, they are in-directly doing this when they turn their internet off and back on :)

not 90% anymore since we all stopped using dialup. Plus you can ban a subnet of addresses, which will bypass any slight changes

Archived