Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

First single/album/cd/mp3 etc you ever bought.

Bitty McLean - Dedicated To The One I Love

That's why I am who I am, because even at the age of 9 I was doing things like that.

I've always been more of an album-buyer, I think the first album I bought was Meat Loaf, or Bjork, or Blur, one of that lot.

The first single was Meredith Brooks - Bitch (I think).

TUNE!

**** right off, that was released about two weeks ago.

Bloody kids. :angry:

You're all getting the wrong train tomorrow too.

Piss off!

YOU'RE getting the wrong train and missing out on some 'serious table' action. :ermm:

Piss off!

YOU'RE getting the wrong train and missing out on some 'serious table' action. :ermm:

:laugh:

Yeah well, I took your profile picture and made you look like a latter-day Che Guevara. You owe me big time and I'm expecting that to be in the form of four standing positions at the back of the Lower Tier tomorrow afternoon when me, Alex, JTB and Holly roll up late.

:ermm:

:laugh:

Yeah well, I took your profile picture and made you look like a latter-day Che Guevara. You owe me big time and I'm expecting that to be in the form of four standing positions at the back of the Lower Tier tomorrow afternoon when me, Alex, JTB and Holly roll up late.

:ermm:

Yeah Ched. What he said.

My first single was Stiltskin - Inside. On cassette.

The first music I ever bought was Aerosmith - Greatest Hits on cassette. I must have been eight years old or around that age. Well, I didn't buy it; my mother did. And I shared it with my brother. DREAM ON! DREAM ON! DREAM ON! ...

I don't think I've ever bought anything that was a "single" since a few years ago when I bought "Me and Giuliani Down by the Schoolyard (A True Story)" by !!!.

Archived