Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

6 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

If Dreddy is any longer than 4 or 5/1 I'll definitely be considering a look.

Im thinking he's gonna be 4/5 1

im awaiting a job offer and they're pissing about so I've been trying to pick 14 winners with a fiver to keep myself entertained  lol He will be on the slip anything 4 or above 

3 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Im thinking he's gonna be 4/5 1

im awaiting a job offer and they're pissing about so I've been trying to pick 14 winners with a fiver to keep myself entertained  lol He will be on the slip anything 4 or above 

Ha! Tbh I've never been one for accas, would much rather pick one or two decent value ones and put more down.

I think Dreddy at anything > 9/2 is that. Will have to have a look at some others too...mostly involving whomever is playing Wawrinka.

1 minute ago, leicsmac said:

Ha! Tbh I've never been one for accas, would much rather pick one or two decent value ones and put more down.

I think Dreddy at anything > 9/2 is that. Will have to have a look at some others too...mostly involving whomever is playing Wawrinka.

Im not normally but trying to stay away from putting a lot of money down which is what i do with doubles and trebles as I've won a serious amount of money betting whilst out of contract but the amounts I was putting on some was getting silly so called it a day. This is more for a laugh than an actual attempt at making money. Im doing alright tbf foxes talk faviourate jerzy beating Dennis only one I've got wrong out 14 so far.

im sure he's gonna be 4s at very least.

18 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

No way would this guy playing Nadal beat Serena. Absolute bum.

lol he would. 

Nadal has been brilliant. 

One thing youll notice about serenas response to McEnroes claims is she didn't deny what he said was true.

Wawrinka in massive trouble here. Having said that Medvedev in R1 is about as hard a draw as it could have been. Definite future top 10 player and clearly already very good on grass.

Edited by martyn

4 hours ago, leicsmac said:

:trumpet:

Buying money.

Guest MattP
4 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

No way would this guy playing Nadal beat Serena. Absolute bum.

Comfortably, Serena wouldn't take 3 games off Nadal.

Guest MattP
5 hours ago, leicsmac said:

If Dreddy is any longer than 4 or 5/1 I'll definitely be considering a look.

About 7/1 I'd imagine - Murray usually gobbles up big servers here.

5 minutes ago, MattP said:

If he's 7's I'll really go for it - given Murrays form this year and the way Brown likes it at Wimby I'd say Brown wins this one once out of five, not out of eight. It's a value bet.

35 minutes ago, MattP said:

Hes got an all round good grass game has dreadlocks. Don't get me wrong I think Murray will probably win but it's a banana skin.

Mischa Zvarev at roughly evens to beat Tomic to tomorrow looks best value bet tomorrow.

in my silly 14 got lopez, corks, thiem, gulbis, a zverev, baghdatis, del po, m zvarev, isner, bellucci, dimitrov, monfils, berdych, kukushkin. lol 

Edited by Manwell Pablo

1 hour ago, leicsmac said:

If he's 7's I'll really go for it - given Murrays form this year and the way Brown likes it at Wimby I'd say Brown wins this one once out of five, not out of eight. It's a value bet.

8/1 @ bet365, touching 10s on the exchange. 

Guest MattP
12 hours ago, leicsmac said:

Good grief.

This is a value bet, people. Enjoy.

Looks about right to me, Murray so strong against big servers, one H2H meeting was 3-0 Murray with one set going 6-0 on hard.

Good luck with it though.

1 hour ago, MattP said:

Looks about right to me, Murray so strong against big servers, one H2H meeting was 3-0 Murray with one set going 6-0 on hard.

Good luck with it though.

Were this any other tourney than Wimbledon and were Murray's form this year any better than it is, I'd totally agree with you. But I honestly think because of those two things the market has under valued Brown on this one, as sometimes happens in a few early Wimbledon matches (Stan going out yesterday a case in point).

Don't get me wrong - I really want Murray to go through and I think he will, but there are opportunities at Wimbledon where the market can get it a bit wrong, and I think this is one of them.

Guest MattP
4 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Were this any other tourney than Wimbledon and were Murray's form this year any better than it is, I'd totally agree with you. But I honestly think because of those two things the market has under valued Brown on this one, as sometimes happens in a few early Wimbledon matches (Stan going out yesterday a case in point).

Don't get me wrong - I really want Murray to go through and I think he will, but there are opportunities at Wimbledon where the market can get it a bit wrong, and I think this is one of them.

To be fair the bookies were right on top of the Wawrinka match, Medvedev was a top price of 5/2. Which is incredible given the Grand Slam pedigree and ranking difference between the two.

I can see the optimism given he's beaten Hewitt and Nadal here, but I'll be amazed if he takes a set.

3 minutes ago, MattP said:

To be fair the bookies were right on top of the Wawrinka match, Medvedev was a top price of 5/2. Which is incredible given the Grand Slam pedigree and ranking difference between the two.

I can see the optimism given he's beaten Hewitt and Nadal here, but I'll be amazed if he takes a set.

I know this is easy to state after the fact (though I did put some down) but I'd have had Medvedev no longer than 3/2 and possibly as short as close to even money for that match - Stan is so terrible on grass and Medvedev was coming in on form that there was so much value there. Would have been nice if he were longer than the 2/1 I got (must have missed the 5/2) but a great value bet all the same.