Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

I had Stan I have to admit, I know he's shite on grass but thought he'd have enough.

M Zvarev, Kukushkin and Gulbis in, good start, Del po should serve this out for 4 hopefully. can't wait to see which one fcks it lol

As I said bookies had a mare with Zvarev Tomic at evens, do they not know Bernard Tomic is not actually that good.

Guest MattP
17 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Leicesters Own Katie Boulter starting suprisingly well.

Very good.

I like her already, City fan, pretty and has her make up on as well, looks like a proper female tennis player should.

15 hours ago, kingfox said:

What is it with these Australians :thumbdown:

Strikes me as a whiny baby, whenever the chips are down and he's out of form he pretends he can't be bothered and he's above the sport, rather than grafting to get out of the rut.

No backbone, same as Krygios. Sad that guys like this have all the talent in the world and you have others who work their balls off just to stay in the top 100

• Like 1

Guest MattP

He really is something else, it's between genius and farce and I'm not sure which side it swings more to.

How he beat Nadal twice I'll never know lol

4 minutes ago, MattP said:

He really is something else, it's between genius and farce and I'm not sure which side it swings more to.

How he beat Nadal twice I'll never know lol

He had the clay monkey running around like a c**t it was hilarious. Literally the funniest match I've ever watched.

Hes playing on this abit he's not normally quite so flamboyant 

Guest MattP
8 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

He had the clay monkey running around like a c**t it was hilarious. Literally the funniest match I've ever watched.

Hes playing on this abit he's not normally quite so flamboyant 

Yeah I know I've watched enough of him over the years on bet365 lol

I was supposed to watch him at Halle a few years ago but we missed the day's play after getting hammered in Bielefeld, I can't remember either of his matches against Nadal for some reason.

6 minutes ago, MattP said:

Yeah I know I've watched enough of him over the years on bet365 lol

I was supposed to watch him at Halle a few years ago but we missed the day's play after getting hammered in Bielefeld, I can't remember either of his matches against Nadal for some reason.

lol You prolly dodged a bullet there sitting in silence for 6 hours in Germany in mid June with a stinking hang over would be torture. looks a good venue though.

Dustins a good way to make some money during the grass court season so not surprised.

As I know you share my disdain for all things Rafa Nadal I'd recommend watching the Wimbledon one if you find yourself bored,  has him running from pillar to post from the word go and you can tell by the look on Nadals face throughout he is hating every single second of it.

5 minutes ago, MattP said:

Murray starting to take the piss now back lol

lol Yeah, Murray has done damn well here to negate him when had he not been at his best he might have struggled, and now he's two sets up he can afford to relax and entertain a little.

You can tell Brown is loving every second of it no matter the result.

Edited by leicsmac

4 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

hope Konta wins this a vekic a right petulant biatch.

Amazed this is the only comment for that match. 3 hours of brutal tennis, they were both giving it everything, probably the best women's tennis match I have ever watched  (admittedly I don't watch that much).

I know Konta is a bit of a fake Brit, but credit where it is due that was some intense tennis from both players, how far do you reckon she can go in this tournament, I do worry with her recent injury and this bruising epic how much she will have in the tank for the next game.

Guest MattP
10 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

You prolly dodged a bullet there sitting in silence for 6 hours in Germany in mid June with a stinking hang over would be torture. looks a good venue though.

Dustins a good way to make some money during the grass court season so not surprised.

As I know you share my disdain for all things Rafa Nadal I'd recommend watching the Wimbledon one if you find yourself bored,  has him running from pillar to post from the word go and you can tell by the look on Nadals face throughout he is hating every single second of it.

It's a lovely place but unless Federer is playing there is no atmosphere there at all. 

If you spend any time in Germany Stuttgart is the tournament to go to, intimate and stunning. 

It's a free bar as well if you pay about 100 for a ticket, even shorts, they knew the English had turned up as soon as we were caught being sick on the unguarded practice court right before Mayer turned up with his coach, politely asked to leave after that.

15 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Amazed this is the only comment for that match. 3 hours of brutal tennis, they were both giving it everything, probably the best women's tennis match I have ever watched  (admittedly I don't watch that much).

I know Konta is a bit of a fake Brit, but credit where it is due that was some intense tennis from both players, how far do you reckon she can go in this tournament, I do worry with her recent injury and this bruising epic how much she will have in the tank for the next game.

People at work aren't they.

it was alright, littered with errors, Vekic looks like that all the time in terms of "intensity" as I said ott and petulant.

How far she can go is how long is a piece of string women's game all over the place ATM, different winner every slam, you've just seen that with the world no.58 and the world no.7 having a proper ding dong and that's common place these days, she could well go out next round she could well win it.

injury isn't a concern I don't think.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1