Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

2 minutes ago, kingfox said:

And?

Medvedev will win all four grand slams next season.

Just found it amusing. 😂 

i mean he probably stood a chance before you said that, he will probably break his ankle in Brisbane now as we all know you can’t predict the sunset.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

3 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Just found it amusing. 😂 

i mean he probably stood a chance before you said that, he will probably break his ankle in Brisbane now as we all know you can’t predict the sunset.

I only asked the question mate ;) 

But we'll see, Medvedev is clearly the guy atm, a new Grand Slam winner on the Men's side is much needed.

As you said Medvedev will break his ankle though and I'm a genius when it comes to Men's tennis, Tsitsipas vs Zverev Australian Open final will clearly happen in 2025.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Indeed. I am so happy! He was talking the other day about potentially having 'years' to come in his career. 

Depends what we wants out of it but he’s certainly showed he will be on his way back to the 50 before long at least this week. Way ahead of where he should be.

That said he’s an easy run in this week and made extremely hard work of it at times so I think he’s still got plenty to work on, can see Stan beating him in straight sets today but will watch in hope he does better.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Wow, will be interesting to see how far he can go, surely he can’t get back In the mix right at the top?

Australian Open Champion.

Will beat Medvedev in the final after Medvedev breaks his ankle.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 09/01/2020 at 04:40, lcfcben76 said:

Hope someone on here stayed up late enough to witness what was an absolute classic between Evans and De Minaur. Probably my favourite tennis match of all time

Clearly not ;-D

Scenes in Melbourne for Aussie Open Qualifying. Air quality terrible and the tournament organiser's telling the players to get on with it effectively 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/51100706

8 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Clearly not ;-D

Scenes in Melbourne for Aussie Open Qualifying. Air quality terrible and the tournament organiser's telling the players to get on with it effectively 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/51100706

Evidently went to the Scott Morrison School of Climate Change Denial and Public Communication.