Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Heathrow fox said:

Heather Watson wins her first title in donkeys ages.Moves back into top 50.Go on Heather👏

Dan Evans up to a new career high of 28 and  Kyle Edmund back up to the top 50 too, so a decent week all round.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Andy Murray looking impressive right now. That guy never ceases to amaze me. 

This lay-off could do him world of good, resets the advantage the rest of the tour has over him.

Hes benefitted from a typical Zverev melt down there but not a doubt about it,  he’s looked better this week than he has at any point since his surgery. 

8 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

This lay-off could do him world of good, resets the advantage the rest of the tour has over him.

Hes benefitted from a typical Zverev melt down there but not a doubt about it,  he’s looked better this week than he has at any point since his surgery. 

Yes, it definitely levels the playing field a bit more. Excited to see what he can do over the next few weeks! 

Murray will win another slam I feel, he has that hunger... which is what drove him through the pain to win so much towards the end of 2016. If he is pain free and moving well, I can’t see how he wont gain that edge back the rest of top tennis could have done him a world of good.

Edited by foxes_rule1978

16 hours ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Murray will win another slam I feel, he has that hunger... which is what drove him through the pain to win so much towards the end of 2016. If he is pain free and moving well, I can’t see how he wont gain that edge back the rest of top tennis could have done him a world of good.

I’ll be astonished if he wins another slam, I’m not even sure he could physically manage the full two weeks never mind consistently beat top level opposition.

Missed his match but he got a pasting off Raonic apparently.